Good second hand car dealerships to sell car to?

Unfortunately I can no longer afford to run my car and need to sell it. Does anyone know a good dealer that might buy an 11 year old Clio and won't rip me off? Would prefer one in or around S8 if possible. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can no longer afford to run my car and need to sell it. Does anyone know a good dealer that might buy an 11 year old Clio and won't rip me off? Would prefer one in or around S8 if possible. Thanks.

You will get more selling private, dealers will always offer you less than it is worth so they can make a profit.

Why don't you advertise on SF, it's free?

Good luck

for selling a car to, there isnt one, post 2 is your best bet

There is none. Take the advice and lob it on here :)

Looking on Autotrader there are 4 Clios for sale over 10 years old within 10 miles of Sheffield. Cheapest is £600 (private) and most expensive £1290 from a dealer.

No harm in ringing those dealers but I doubt they will give you half of what you could sell it for privately.

Or put it on Ebay with a low reserve.