Just who was your first young love

Tracy Waite. It was 1969, we were 8, and I was infatuated.

She didnt even know I existed, apart from the drool on her shoulder. I used to give her pics of Donny Osmond because I knew she liked him and all my mates took the wee-wee out of me because I actually went to buy girls mags from the newsagents to cut the pics out of.

mine was a lad called russel archer - as i was the ugly kid in the class, when he kept telling me he loved me and wanted to go out with me i thought he was winding me up........:rolleyes:

often wonder what hes up to:D

lol - I had 2 - one I said I would marry and the other I said I would have as a boy friend - at the same time mind you. I reckon I had it sorted at 6 -what do you think??

Jonathan James - 'oh how the ghost of you clings, these foolish things remind me of you'

Next time you see him ask him about a pair of brown brogues, size 10 :D

my first love was a teacher gosh i loved him so.. i went to colley school between 1978 and 82 he left after my first year he was the natural science teacher... he left christmas 78 i think... his name was frank story... i am 40 now so don't know how old he would be but if your out there mr story drop us a line.. anytime...

Marion Thompson of Scunthorpe. We met as teenagers in the unromantic circumstances of a Sheffield hospital in 1967. Definitely love at first sight. Marion would take the train to Sheffield every Saturday, and I would hitch-hike to Scunthorpe the following Saturday (I was blowed if I was paying 14/6 [72½p] on the train, after all I'm a Yorkshireman...) and we were sweethearts for over a year. But it was just the wrong time. We were 40 miles apart (we didn't even have telephones in those days, let alone the Internet), I couldn't find a suitable job, etc. etc. And so - reluctantly and very amicably - we parted in November 1968. I got on with my life, worked for a bank for 30+ years before retiring early, wrote books, travelled the world (43 countries so far), looked after my widowed mother (she passed away in September, aged 87) etc. etc. Imagine my surprise when, in March 2005, this old bachelor got an email from the now-widowed Marion - thanks to http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk. The fact that I am typing this on Marion's computer in Scunthorpe says it all. After exchanging emails for a few weeks, in April 2005 we met at Sheffield station for the first time in 37 years. We will be married in March.:love:

Marion Thompson of Scunthorpe. We met in the unromantic circumstances of a Sheffield hospital in 1967. I was 19 and Marion was 20. Definitely love at first sight. Marion would take the train to Sheffield every Saturday, and I would hitch-hike to Scunthorpe the following Saturday (I was blowed if I was paying 14/6 [72½p] on the train, after all I'm a Yorkshireman...) and we were sweethearts for over a year. But it was just the wrong time. We were 40 miles apart (we didn't even have telephones in those days, let alone the Internet), I couldn't find a suitable job, etc. etc. And so - reluctantly and very amicably - we parted in November 1968. I got on with my life, worked for a bank for 30+ years before retiring early, wrote books, travelled the world (43 countries so far) cared for my widowed mother (she passed away in September, aged 87) etc. etc. Imagine my surprise when, in March 2005, this old bachelor got an email from the now-widowed Marion - thanks to http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk. The fact that I am typing this on Marion's computer in Scunthorpe says it all. After exchanging emails for a few weeks we met, in April 2005, at Sheffield station for the first time in 37 years. We will be married in March.:love:

OH WOW....THAT IS FANTASTIC... OH MY I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.. WHAT A FAIRY TALE FINISH.. YOU SEE DREAMS DO COME TRUE.. BLESS U TOO AND I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE THE LOVE THAT YOU HAD THEM MANY YEARS BEFORE AND HOPEFULLY MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME..

CONGRATULATIONS.. TRUELY I THINK YOU ARE BOTH WONDERFUL.. LOVE TO YOU BOTH..

LOVE MAX... I AM LADY.. HA..

Sharon Tibbs then jayne dawson and back to sharon, sharon used to live on southey jayne near hyde park, going back, way back to 1972 rock and roll glam era, wonder where they are now? mmm memories!!:love: :love:

Jannis Shaw lived on the Arbourthorne ( Framlingham Rd ) we would have been about 8 yrs old very pretty girl and hey Jan if you see this I have a garden full of roses ( Remember ) after all these years how can I ever forget you .XXXXXXX

Wadsleyite- that is so sweet and romantic- all the very best to you both. Long life and happiness.

There we were at the tender young age of eight and I fell in love with this sandy haired angel called Jan Bailey.

Never so much as a kiss but that was of no matter to me.:love:

ah bless... i never got a kiss then again he was my teacher ha never forget him though lol