Just who was your first young love

Most of the girls I went to school with when I contacted (through friends reunited) them had been married 2 or 3 times

My first true love was Sue Walker from Bents Green I have very found memories of Sue she was also known as little Sue, she worked for the Home Farm Trust in Dore I would love to catch up with Sue to see if life has been kind to her, if anyone can point me in her direction I would be so gratfull.:help:

my first true love was a lad called Alvin Ruther whom i met in cairos- wot a great club that was! We even got engaged when i was 18 (16 years ago) who wouldve known what wouldve happened if i hadnt treat him like s*** i deeply regret that now and i think about what mightve been still miss him,

Sue Walker was my first true love she was wondefull I loved her to bits she will always have a place in my heart, I would love to meet up with her again one day to see how life has been for her, Sue was from Bents Green if anyone knows of Sue could they point me in her direction.:love:

Still waiting to hear my 1st love ,hmm i kept her waiting 65 yrs i think she is going to keep me 65. Ican wait i'll only be 135

Jonathan James - 'oh how the ghost of you clings, these foolish things remind me of you'

Jonathan James - 'oh how the ghost of you clings, these foolish things remind me of you'

What, the purveyor of "cost-efficient" footwear??

mine was desmond hill when i was about ten years old. hes in the army now would love to get in touch. he went to yewlands school

Music was my first love, and it will be my last.

That's uncanny! My first love was a chap called Windsors Worldofshoes.....

I'm devastated......4 pages of posts and not one mention of me. Come on ladies I'm sure you remember me, socks rolled down, scruffy, torn trousers, runny nose, used to chase girls and pull their hair. Ring any bells ????

Glynn Hadfield..... his mum and dad used to run the West End pub on glossop road in the eighties, he was yummy:love: