Just who was your first young love

Edited by ceevee

Wendy, beautiful red hair. I was 11 at the time. Her family moved to London. I was devastated.

Won't mention any names, but, I found the name of my first love, from infant school, on friends reunited. Anxiously I awaited a reply to my e/mail, only to find from her reply that she didn't even remember me. How to burst my balloon!

Then through a third party, I came across the name of a girl from my wild and passionate teenage years. Sadly she had died in the eighties.

Maybe it's best to leave these romances where they are, in the long distant past.

My first love? Without a doubt ...Zandreena. Long flowing hair, the most gorgeous eyes and eyelashes you ever saw, rather large feet and therefore not as dainty as she might have been, so loyal, so faithful, so trusting ...ahhhh. I can still see her and my heart still skips a beat. She was the best deerhound I ever owned.

Originally posted by SputnikBoy

My first love? Without a doubt ...Zandreena. Long flowing hair, the most gorgeous eyes and eyelashes you ever saw, rather large feet and therefore not as dainty as she might have been, so loyal, so faithful, so trusting ...ahhhh. I can still see her and my heart still skips a beat. She was the best deerhound I ever owned.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hihi:

Of course there was #2 Iwas bus-in fm Fullwood Homes to Greystones, this young girl would look after me like a mother hen with my shaved head and all,I was thinking this was just pity,I know she would have adopted me.but looking at old pic' of me at 8 what a good looking lad. Being old fat &ugly for so long i'd just forgotten

Originally posted by Jossman

Linda Clarke from Bessingby Rd. Daughter of Supt. Albert Clarke at Hammerton Rd. Police Station. She dumped me when I was drafted to my 2nd ship, said she couldn't stand the loneliness. Have lost contact since 1963 but would love to know how she faired in life. Anybody know her??? She would be about 59/60 now.

My brothers first love was a Linda Clarke who would be around the same age and from Sheffield !!!!

He still mentions her now.

hazel

He was probably the lad I was dumped for Hazel. I was 18 then and Linda about 17. If he was a thin, wiry blonde lad at that time (no disprespect to him). It was he!! Can't for the life of me remember his name.

I had quite a few 'first' loves as a youngster ;)

Lesley Veal (only a few weeks), Lisa Buxton (2 years+), Diane Foster (a short period)

It seemed so easy to pull in those days ;)

I wonder if any of them frequent this forum....

I'd score them out of 10 but that would probably upset them if they do read..... they were all great honestly.

pete scott,met at bramall lane where i worked on a saturday and he was a steward,in the 70s,i think you always remember your first love.

Originally posted by Jossman

He was probably the lad I was dumped for Hazel. I was 18 then and Linda about 17. If he was a thin, wiry blonde lad at that time (no disprespect to him). It was he!! Can't for the life of me remember his name.

John was his name and he didn't last so was probabley treated the same way and he was about 17/18

Still remembers her though, she must have been quite a girl.

hazel

My first real love was Shirley Hadfield from Meersbrooke,her sister is called Julie,she was beautiful.But my wife is my real Love.