Just who was your first young love

my first love was flo from down attercliffe , she had a hump on her back and one eye . we met at huntsmans garden school it was love at first sight.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I feel so bad for all of the ladies who missed out on knowing me and falling head over heels in love with me - as they would - while they had the chance.

I feel so bad for all of the ladies who missed out on knowing me and falling head over heels in love with me - as they would - while they had the chance.

know the feeling but since got my 65th coming up dont tell the wife was hoping for a quicky 80th birthday on tues so still in my prime:hihi::hihi:

58 years ago mine was Tom Hulley,we courted a good while,I even started a bottom drawer,if you dont know what that is,it was household goods that you intendered to start married life with, then along came a charmer who I fell for so exit my first love. Often wondered what kind of life he has had & if he has been happy.We both lived on the wybourn

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

And I thought it was the stradbroke princess. :hihi:

mine was desmond hill when i was about ten years old. hes in the army now would love to get in touch. he went to yewlands school

Des was in the Army,I was his parents carer in the 80's

She knows who she is.And she knows what she missed out on.Too late now luv.:D

I had quite a few 'first' loves as a youngster ;)

Lesley Veal (only a few weeks), Lisa Buxton (2 years+), Diane Foster (a short period)

It seemed so easy to pull in those days ;)

I wonder if any of them frequent this forum....

I'd score them out of 10 but that would probably upset them if they do read..... they were all great honestly.

Lesley married Dave Caldwell,went to live in Luton,then ran off with a Kosovan.

And I thought it was the stradbroke princess. :hihi:

maybe there was something he didnt tell me,I thought I was the 1st at least thats what he said ha-ha

suzanne pepper...she was the posh lass in school - way out of my league but she was lovely

Marion Thompson of Scunthorpe. We met as teenagers in the unromantic circumstances of a Sheffield hospital in 1967. Definitely love at first sight. Marion would take the train to Sheffield every Saturday, and I would hitch-hike to Scunthorpe the following Saturday (I was blowed if I was paying 14/6 [72½p] on the train, after all I'm a Yorkshireman...) and we were sweethearts for over a year. But it was just the wrong time. We were 40 miles apart (we didn't even have telephones in those days, let alone the Internet), I couldn't find a suitable job, etc. etc. And so - reluctantly and very amicably - we parted in November 1968. I got on with my life, worked for a bank for 30+ years before retiring early, wrote books, travelled the world (43 countries so far), looked after my widowed mother (she passed away in September, aged 87) etc. etc. Imagine my surprise when, in March 2005, this old bachelor got an email from the now-widowed Marion - thanks to http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk. The fact that I am typing this on Marion's computer in Scunthorpe says it all. After exchanging emails for a few weeks, in April 2005 we met at Sheffield station for the first time in 37 years. We will be married in March.:love:
#

Very Mills and Boon lol, truth is just going through the same, a girl i dated 36 years ago! i was far too immature at the time, even at 15.

Poor girl still loves me lol, and i am now grown up enough to realise we should always have been together. We are now a couple again and making plans.