Just who was your first young love

My first love was Andrew John Francis Humphries, we were 16 yrs old, courted for 2 yrs but sadly it ended, I am now nearly 61 yrs, you never forget your real first love.

Christine Hall, she lived down Carbrook st.I though she was lovely and I often think about her after 54 years. I often wandered what happened to her.

Do you know I cannot for the life of me remember that far back, I remember the 1st one who broke my heart, Carol Gregory; lived at top of Greystones Road in 70's and still does I'm told.

Helen reid late 60s lived on the triangle estate at handsworth she was beautiful

Jill Saxton lived near Intake. Remember her face used to glow!

Edited by BrightonYork
wrong location

Helen reid late 60s lived on the triangle estate at handsworth she was beautiful

yea but not as beautiful as Laura Bergoyne but that was 75 yrs ago and to me not aged a bit:love::love:

my first love was flo from down attercliffe , she had a hump on her back and one eye . we met at huntsmans garden school it was love at first sight.

Mine was Jacqueline West , wish i hadn't screwed that one up. :-(

We all screw up early on ,its just practice for when we at last meet our long time love:cool::cool:

We all screw up early on ,its just practice for when we at last meet our long time love:cool::cool:

mine was a teddy boy in drain pipes, beetle crusher shoes and drape jacket, I was 14 and thought I had the coolest boy friend ever. The fact that he had lost one of his front teeth never put me off....:loopy: