Just who was your first young love

I thought I might see my name on here but obviously I wasn't anyone first love either !!!!!! Story of my life......second hand Rose....always had someone elses cast offs

Now i was in portsmouth with a boozy bird u might be my daughter ask mum if she ever went out out with a drunk seaman:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I married a drunken seaman........but who knows !!!!! maybe we've met before

I knew my thread would come back after being commanderd by the EVIL Delsey

Sorry that was DESY the purloiner::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glynn Hadfield..... his mum and dad used to run the West End pub on glossop road in the eighties, he was yummy:love:

it's Glynne Hadfield ha ha ha

it's Glynne Hadfield ha ha ha

You kept that one quiet Glynne!!

paul ritchards i was 14 aw i miss him:love:

:blush:

lol

from elenor street in darnall

early 90's

hello Katie. long time knew your dad Danny

Jackie Youd who lived near Richmond Park. I was a young 13 yr old schoolboy at High Storrs GS. She was a couple of yrs older than me and worked at Banners. Very short lived affair, which my parents nipped in the bud. Not a progressive attitude on their part, but it was the 50s.

Susan Stringer, Gleadless Valley Sec Mod 1966, I thought she was sooooo sexy

Anita Fox, she was lovely, lived on Ironside Road, she went to King Ecgberts

Janice Bailey had something about her

Lorraine Tranfield was very handy but there was a queue

Pamela Hewitt and I used to hold hands at Bankwood School, she lived on Overend Road, Gleadless Valley

I've got a list

Deanna barlow lived on manor park centre pity she was a little older and not in love with me wonder what happened to her

Oh how I remember Heather Buxton, but I was only 6.

My late mother started school in Tinsley around 1920, she came home on the first day and told her mother that she had fallen in love with Vaseline Dumpling, it turned out that his name was Basil Tupling !!!

Sharon Fox, she was a good rabbit lived in a hutch on Bevis row Hyde Park Flats. We were both 15 and I sort of stayed with for 6 months.

My first girlfriend was called Alison Kirkland I lived in New Zealand at the time and I was mad in love with her,she was a real good looking blond that all the lads were after,I was pretty proud of myself to have her for a girlfriend,the trouble started when one day we were playing baseball at school, she was stood behind me after just giving me a good luck peck when I swung the bat round and accidentally smacked her in the mouth with the bat knocking her front teeth out,I felt horrible I just collapsed to the ground in shock,the ambulance came and took her to hospital,the poor girl had to have false teeth made for her,I wasn't very popular after that episode and she dumped me, I often wonder how she is now and everytime she looks in the mirror she must think of me all those years ago .:(