Just who was your first young love

Laura Bergeon(may be not the right spelling) I know Its been over 65yrs,I'm alittle slow, but anytime some-one ask's the ? your name always is mentioned.I know I was only 5 but I still love you.(I won't tell if you don't) Penistone Rd 1939.

paul ritchards i was 14 aw i miss him:love:

:blush:

lol

from elenor street in darnall

early 90's

my first love was a girl called debbie boden she used to live on wordsworth ave about 20 yrs ago!!:)

When I first was at Gleadless Infant school , my first crush was a Nicola Ford .... she embarrased me by giving me a kiss in fromt of my mum ..... was about 8 at the time.

Mine was David from secondary school *Nudges SIH* You know who I mean, dontcha hun :P;)

We were best mates for ages then took it to the next level... IT worked out for a while, but not long really... Think we went out for about 8 months in total. Probably should've just stayed best mates, but we were only 14 hehe :P

Lost touch now... :P The last time I saw him was when he came to bring me a prezzy last crimbo. I understand he's gone to do some course in another city now.

SIH - My auntie and david's mum used to work together, and david's gran lives on the same road as my parents!! :o My auntie has a nasty habit of getting drunk and telling my Mum that she thinks I'll end up marrying David... Oh my God! :blush:

Andrea Hunt it was infatuation me to her from afar:D

I first had a crush on a girl called clare pashley (right spelling)??

i was about 7-8 (hillsborough middle school) and im not ashamed to say i was smitten...:) there was this one girl louise shepard at comp.... thought she was gorgeous but neaver had to bottle to ask her out...:mad:

Linda Clarke from Bessingby Rd. Daughter of Supt. Albert Clarke at Hammerton Rd. Police Station. She dumped me when I was drafted to my 2nd ship, said she couldn't stand the loneliness. Have lost contact since 1963 but would love to know how she faired in life. Anybody know her??? She would be about 59/60 now.

Jane Thorpe, went to Manor Lane Infants in the 50s.

Totally besotted, only girl in the class to have a dry nose.

Where are you now?

:love: :love:

Richard Gill was my very first boyfriend at little school.

a girl called ann clarke she had loads of spit and I use to collect stamps as a hobby, she dumped me after 3 weeks got fed up of the taste of glue on the back of the stamps I think. then there was oh little pat bramall who lived on lowedges we grew up together well right up to her being 11 years old as my parents spit up so I had to move away for a while came back later but she had gone, I so wanted to marry her even at that age I was very deeply in love with her and even now I still think about her. she was pure gold was pat I would have done anything for her we always met up in front of the wood what was in front of the big house in greenhill village. the house was owned by the tomkins family the council knocked it down to make way for the new housing what went on the empty ground. this is long before the bradway parkway went in, she was the love of my life was pat we was always together she lived in the masonettes facing the tomkins home. I wonder where she is now and where she lives and if she as changed in all these years since my love went and left me all alone.

Quite a few 'schoolboy crushes' but my first really serious love was with Kim Harrison who lived on Shoreham Street.

We met when we both worked at a Shoe Shop in town - she was a Saturday girl (still at school) and I was a trainee manager.

When I first saw her I literally lost my breath - I dont think I had ever seen anyone so beautiful - took me ages to pluck up courage to ask her out. We dated for some time before the boss found out and they asked me to leave 'cus "management should not have relationships with staff"

We went out for quite dome time but fell out and she started to date one of my friends - but they eventually split up

Last time I saw her she was working in Debenhams on one of the jewellrey counters - that would be about 20 years ago.

Even after all this time I still wonder if she is ok and what happened to her