Just who was your first young love

Why has no-one mentioned me yet??? :hihi:

Why has no-one mentioned me yet??? :hihi:

You know Jaynee,you are my first and only true love.;):D

Aww Mr Fogg, thank you, I feel so much better now! :hihi:

All warm and fuzzy!

My first love was a boy from the same school colley.it was about 1954.He lived at the top of monteney road,He was called John Hardy,i believe he moved to Swinton,he had ayounger brother i think he was called Robert.

his name was mark and it was in the last year of junior school,he will be mid 40s now and he became a policeman,still see him around from time to time,dont speak though,lol

Sarah Raven..............how i loved her,we were going to get married,we were only 14 :love:

Happy memories though.

arrrr.... don't you see her at all now.. what is she up too... and how long ago was that... thought about contacting her through friends reunited

arrrr.... don't you see her at all now.. what is she up too... and how long ago was that... thought about contacting her through friends reunited

Yeah.....she is on friends reunited,i looked.........but times change and people move on "sigh".......plus i havn't plucked up the courage to contact her :)

:love:

Sheila Bennett, Southey, I used to visit my Grandmother in Shirecliffe and met her at the shops next to the cinema. She was so beautiful, I loved her and couldn't tell her that I had to leave. Even my sister remembers her.

My very first love was Peter Stennett. He was my next door neighbour, 5 times removed! We used to sit in my backyard kissing passionately planning our wedding, closely watched by his 'best man', Gordon who I once told off for messing about saying "If you don't stop it Gordon, you won't come on our honeymoon!" I was then 7 years old and Peter was 6 - I always liked younger men! Sadly, it wasn't to last - his family moved away! :sad:

Marion Thompson.:love: 1967. We eventually married in 2007 - better late than never!.:)