Missing Cat, any advice on places/websites i can look?

My cat has been missing for 2 weeks now :( he is an all ginger tom cat still really young 6 months old tops, he has orangy coloured eyes and was wearing a blue collar with diamonte studs on it, i really miss him and want him back, i have checked the rspca lost and found and have the local "cat lady" (pardon the expression) on the prowl for him but i feel im not doing enough, he has to be out there somewhere,

i last saw him 2 weeks ago on my back garden on the oval at firth park but by now he could be anywhere

where else could i look? are there any lost and found pages that would be usefull?

please help i really want to get him back home, myself and my kids miss him :(

thank you for reading :help::help::help:

Aww, i really feel for you- its horrible not knowing what has happened... Was he neutered? Sometimes tom cats will wander for miles to find a queen in heat, even at 6 months :(

Have you put posters up and been round all the local vets and pet shops? Was he micro chipped? When mine went missing from Walkley, she turned up at a vets in High Green after being in a road accident (she is fine now)

I hope you find him soon

No unfortunatly he isnt neutered or chipped :( i am going to have some posters printed i have put posters on all the pet groups all over facebook but no one has seen him, will nip in to my local vets 2moro i dont know why i didnt think to go there.

There was a ginger cat hanging around outside Greggs in Firth Park earlier today. I was in a rush to the doctors so I couldn't stop but there were people trying to help from what I could see.

I went into the shop about an hour ago and the lady behind the counter said the kids had taken it (she thought to the vets). She said it was a young looking cat, seemed very hungry. It had fleas, but it also had a collar on.

It might be worth checking to see if anyone has reported it to the vets?

Any news re your kitty girlredifine?

I may have found him fingers crossed I will be ringing the RSPCA in the morning to see if the one on there found section is mine, I have a really good feeling about this one :)

I may have found him fingers crossed I will be ringing the RSPCA in the morning to see if the one on there found section is mine, I have a really good feeling about this one :)

Got everything crossed for you, really hope it's him XXX

And if it is, book him in for neutering after you've finished giving him a cuddle! ;) Seriously.

The key to finding out what has happened to missing cats is POSTERS. hundreds of them for a good couple of mile radius from your house. Put them on lamp posts, in shops, pubs, bus stops. Someone will have seen him, you just have to reach that person. I hope your lead is a good one! :)

Ahh sorry about that. Hope you find him.