Private Parking Companies And Their Illegal Car Park Signs In Sheffield

Articbear is it excel/VCs you work for?

How do your bosses feel about the dvla ban?

I doubt that signage is illegal, the action of clamping has been made illegal, not AFAIK signs that threaten you with it.

I wonder if it might be ok to put a sign up on private land that says "trespassers will be shot!"...Surely signs which threaten illegal acts can't be right!

What is a twank?

its what soldiers drive when there is a war on. They can't be clamped due to lack of wheels

Slightly off your intended topic, but what do you propose to do if someone else starts using your allocated parking space?

And I bet you won't get an answer.

I posted this link a few weeks ago and made reference to the comments at the bottom of the page, and certain posters on here just dismissed them and even said that they were made up by the clamping companies.

Articbear is it excel/VCs you work for?

How do your bosses feel about the dvla ban?

Im assuming they work for one of the above mentioned companies. :hihi:

Slightly off your intended topic, but what do you propose to do if someone else starts using your allocated parking space?

The Appartment im looking to buy is in a block where there are around 30 parking spaces for only twelve apartments, and is located in a rural area where no one would need to park there for either work or shopping, so i have no issues or worries there .

I have a sign that says trespassers will be shot. No one has reported me to the police.

I posted this link a few weeks ago and made reference to the comments at the bottom of the page, and certain posters on here just dismissed them and even said that they were made up by the clamping companies.

See post 19 , just answered ......... :)

http://www.trafficguard.net/removable/locking/roundpostlock/

If you are referring to the comments re small businesses preventing use of their car parks by non-customers then there are legally enforceable charges which they can impose.

jb

http://www.trafficguard.net/removable/locking/roundpostlock/

If you are referring to the comments re small businesses preventing use of their car parks by non-customers then there are legally enforceable charges which they can impose.

jb

I was referring directly to the OP thinking of getting a flat with an assigned space. Why should he have to go to the expense of getting one of those things installed just because some selfish ... people ... think they should have the right to park anywhere they like - including private land.

legally enforceable charges - lol, whatever!