What is everyone up to this half term??

With Halloween, bonfire night and kids being off school. Will you be celebrating the usual traditions or are you doing something different?

This half term , is a hard one for us as our 4 year old diva hates Halloween and firework night. So we had to find ways to enjoy it with her, so she can enjoy it. So Halloween night we will be decorating house, and spending day baking and sorting treats for other kids that come round.

My kids are going to dress up to hand it out, when the kiddies knock. And Friday evening we are thinking of going to Blackpool for evening for tea and to see lights before they finish.

Which just leaves firework night we already bought, a few fireworks but can't have loud ones. And even then my daughter will only watch from bedroom window.

In between this , I have my friend Kerry who I have been friends with since I was 6.

Who I have not seen in 4 year , bumped in to my hubby and passed on her number. She is coming over Thursday. It's always good to catch up with friends and Wednesday think I am having a night in with my other friends.

Nothing better then a busy half term. :P Hope you all have fun :):)

Over here we had ours last week!

:huh: Where about's are you?? Maybe I should consider moving. You lucky thing, I am only kidding,Love the madness the kids bring at half term.

:huh:Where about's are you?? Maybe I should consider moving. You lucky thing, I am only kidding,Love the madness the kids bring at half term.

Think you might find that it's the Wirral:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Think you might find that it's the Wirral:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Doh just noticed was not looking , then I see it under the avatar lol:loopy: