Where can i buy a Japanese lucky cat?

Theres 2 shops on The Lanes in Meadowhall that sell these. Ones called Extravagance, i can't remember the name of the other.

EDIT: The other shop is called Cleopatra. They've recently moved to a different unit on The Lanes but i think it's still got the same name.

I really, really, really hope not! :gag:

bit of an over reaction to a traditional item from someone else's culture? :suspect:

You can get them from hillsborough, the shop nextdoor to the grotty cafe in shopping precinct

theres lanes at meadowhall or shop in hillsborough but for these to work to give you good luck you can't buy them yourself you have to get someone to buy you 1 as a present. if you buy it yourself they dont work

I think they are Chinese (well you find them everywhere in China).

They're Japanese. And yes, they are available all over t'internet.

i bought one recently...but was from tenerife, they have a lot of chinese shops over there that sell them, but i am sure ebay is prob your best bet

theres lanes at meadowhall or shop in hillsborough but for these to work to give you good luck you can't buy them yourself you have to get someone to buy you 1 as a present. if you buy it yourself they dont work

cheers, i'll check these places out,

i want to give it as a present at short notice which is why i was after a shop rather than ordering on the interweb.