Can anyone recommend anywhere for wedding invites with money envelopes?

We're getting married on August 17th and need wedding invites asap! Ideally I'd like a Victorian style/font on the invitations as we're getting married in a Victorian setting but the only thing I do need are money envelopes including in the invites. Anyone know anywhere I can get them done? Don't want to spend hours trawling the internet if someone knows a really good place to get them from. Thanks, Jess

I take these are to envelopes to which your guests can you money as a gift? If, so I have never seen any. However, you can buy lottery ticket holders - these could be used instead to hold money. Or very small envelopes. These sell wholesale and domestic: http://www.ideal-envelopes.co.uk/. You can buy lots of different style envelopes from them, some very small. I think the smallest is this: http://www.ideal-envelopes.co.uk/i1_60_x_90_mm_envelopes

What exactly are you after? Have you made your own invites? Can't you decorate some envelopes to match?

No we haven't made our own because between us there isn't an artistic bone in our bodies! We haven't got anything but are ideally looking for invites with a reply card and an envelope for wedding gift donations so that people can post them in to a postbox we have at the wedding.

You could include a separate small RSVP slip and a folded envelope in the invitation or get invitations with a pocket inside to slip the RSVP card and envelope in. Alternatively, you can buy cheque book style where they rip off the RSVP bit off the invitation. Unless you include two envelopes they may use the gift envelope to return the RSVP.

Hi we got all our stationary from the vow at nethergreen amazing little wedding shop, reliable and good value for money!

Hi, my sister makes invites. They can be made up in your wedding colours with whichever pattern you want. She could also make matching gift envelopes if required. PM me your number and I will pass it on as she is not a forum user :)

We had a friend design and print them in the end, and decided against the money envelopes. Instead we just had a postbox which was very full at the end of the day. The wedding was fab thanks for asking.