New website FINALLY up and running.

http://www.borneholmdogs.org.uk

We have finally got our website up and running. Im in the process of adding our 'rehomed' dogs to the page but as we have over 60 dogs this will take me a while!

Please 'like' us on facebook and share our page and website.

Hope you all like it, Ive worked rather hard on it. Learning Wordpress along the way has been a challange!

Sarah x

I don't use facebook but I have added a link to your site on my blog.

You've done a super job there - can't imagine just how many hours of work you must have put in. It's clear and easy to navigate. I admire your skill and determination - a huge 'well done' for learning all this yourself.

BTW did you use an online tutorial? If so which one?

Fabulous website Dalrimple, and yes only one who has spent many an hour, weeks and months on websites - knows how much time goes into creating them and making the easy for people to follow.

I think its simple and clear and shows exactly what you are there to do.

Well done on getting so far in such a hard field.

Thanks for the comments guys. Its somethign i have become really proud of. Ive now added 30ish dogs to our 'rehomed' page and still have over 30 to go! Whenw e look back we cant believe how many we have helped in this last year xxx