Bowdenwood residents lose number 6 bus from their estate

:love: hello there nanny how you doing ive been hearing different information about TM TRAVEL not operating on bowden wood crescent area... but as ive been reading looks like it now serves bowden wood crescent area... i caught this bus from outside sheffield court house the old first mainline stop.. it was tm travel number 6 so nanny does this same bus operate at night then for people of the bowden wood crescent area it's a little confusing x because on my area there's no timetable it just says SORRY NO BUSES AT THIS STOP from 28 october 2012..... also ive found a TM TRAVEL TIMETABLE which says 4 millhouses - manor top 6 sheffield - littledale 6A sheffield - darnall via shepcote lane..... but times are stupid and hard to understand for time.. anyway until we all find out what's happening so nanny this patition what you have done.... has it worked then xx and is everything runnng like clock work at night

:love: hello there nanny how you doing ive been hearing different information about TM TRAVEL not operating on bowden wood crescent area... but as ive been reading looks like it now serves bowden wood crescent area... i caught this bus from outside sheffield court house the old first mainline stop.. it was tm travel number 6 so nanny does this same bus operate at night then for people of the bowden wood crescent area it's a little confusing x because on my area there's no timetable it just says SORRY NO BUSES AT THIS STOP from 28 october 2012..... also ive found a TM TRAVEL TIMETABLE which says 4 millhouses - manor top 6 sheffield - littledale 6A sheffield - darnall via shepcote lane..... but times are stupid and hard to understand for time.. anyway until we all find out what's happening so nanny this patition what you have done.... has it worked then xx and is everything runnng like clock work at night

Hi Shogun34 the last bus to Bowdenwood from town is 6.25pm arrives Bowdenwood abt 6.53pm you would have to get a bus 52 from town then a 6a up Prince leaves Darnall 7.48pm the every hour until 10.48pm

Regards Anne PS if you send address I wil drop a leaflet off for you

Hi Shogun34 the last bus to Bowdenwood from town is 6.25pm arrives Bowdenwood abt 6.53pm you would have to get a bus 52 from town then a 6a up Prince leaves Darnall 7.48pm the every hour until 10.48pm

Regards Anne PS if you send address I wil drop a leaflet off for you

Link for timetable: http://tmtravel.co.uk/app/download/5790242239/6.6A_registration+Oct+2012.pdf

Mon-Sat daytime service is the 6, this runs via Bowdenwood and terminates on Littledale, evenings and Sundays is the 6A which runs straight up Prince of Wales missing Bowdenwood/Littledale and terminates at Manor Top. Both pick up in town on Arundel Gate.

Edited by Andy C

How come the No 6A is not listed on some of the bustops, went out today and the only bus running acording to the timetable on the bus stop was/is the 17 - sorry but the 6a also runs, why isnt it listed on the timetable at Mather road/prince of wales road. and others, Disgrace, at least the bbc director had the guts to resign .

How come the No 6A is not listed on some of the bustops, went out today and the only bus running acording to the timetable on the bus stop was/is the 17 - sorry but the 6a also runs, why isnt it listed on the timetable at Mather road/prince of wales road. and others, Disgrace, at least the bbc director had the guts to resign .

So you are suggesting the head of SYPTE should resign because a couple of bus stops dont have the most up to date timetable on them?

Hysterical, much?

Hi once again TM Travel have reared there miserable heads & once again not giving a Service to Bowden Wood estate after a neighbour spoke to them and said you can't do that there are too many elderly & disabled people on here the persons response we can do what we want :rant:

Hi once again TM Travel have reared there miserable heads & once again not giving a Service to Bowden Wood estate after a neighbour spoke to them and said you can't do that there are too many elderly & disabled people on here the persons response we can do what we want :rant:

I suggest you check your facts. The only thing that is occurring from 2 September is the fact that pre 0900 the service will not serve Bowden Wood Crescent in order to provide a more reliable service at peak times.

I suggest you check your facts. The only thing that is occurring from 2 September is the fact that pre 0900 the service will not serve Bowden Wood Crescent in order to provide a more reliable service at peak times.

The reason given on the poster on the buses is that this is due to parked cars blocking the way of the bus early in the morning.

Guest busdriver1
The reason given on the poster on the buses is that this is due to parked cars blocking the way of the bus early in the morning.

Been like that for years, hence the use of smaller buses on the route. However, een those smaller buses cant fit through some of the gaps left by parked cars.

What chance a fire engine????