Bowdenwood residents lose number 6 bus from their estate

So someone who doesn't even use the bus service has started a petition demanding that it is kept?

Remember this next time you wonder why your council tax bill is so high...

Guest busdriver1
So someone who doesn't even use the bus service has started a petition demanding that it is kept?

Remember this next time you wonder why your council tax bill is so high...

both bus stops are within easy walking distance of P.O.W. road. When I used to drive buses round there I rarely picked anyone up but had to struggle past badly parked cars. Sorry what was the question?

bus driver there was no question asked so dont know what your talking about!!!!

I said that I have use of a car but prefer to take a bus and so does all the other elderly residents that dont drive.and are not good on thier legs, Think I remember you the one that couldn't smile :) :)

PS dont pay council tax im a pensioner He He :)

Just to stress I would have zoomed in and found out but I havent a clue where this estate is!!!

Bowdenwood is littledales little sister :D

and Andrew is a good joiner

Thank you nanny ;-)

Your welcome :))

Maybe worth having a walk today to see if a new timetable has been posted on the bus stop. As Andy C has posted it seems a mix up between TSY/TMT - the large North & South maps show daytime service 6 goes that way in a one way loop yet the timetable booklet shows not!

Maybe worth having a walk today to see if a new timetable has been posted on the bus stop. As Andy C has posted it seems a mix up between TSY/TMT - the large North & South maps show daytime service 6 goes that way in a one way loop yet the timetable booklet shows not!

Hi Silverknight I have been in touch with TM Travel and they say it will not serve Bowdenwood

Actually what BusDriver1 mentioned seems to be ringing a bell or two - I wonder if the route round Bowdenwood has been withdrawn due to buses getting stuck behind parked cars?

I caught the bus on Wednesday it got round here no probs but was stuck on Littledale because of dbl parking had to sit and wait while after driver kept hooting for someone to come out so there is no difference our Roads are wider on Bowdenwood

Edited by NANNY
missed part