Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Clearly, some people are above the law...

Who? - If you'r referring to the current paedophile scandals, do you really think that all the investigations should have been completed, all the possible criminals identified, evidence gathered sufficient to obtain a conviction against each one, charges prepared, the individuals brought to trial, the cases heard, verdicts delivered and sentences handed down ... all by last night?

If you have other examples of people being 'above the law' then would it not be better to make them the subject of another thread?

Who? - If you'r referring to the current paedophile scandals, do you really think that all the investigations should have been completed, all the possible criminals identified, evidence gathered sufficient to obtain a conviction against each one, charges prepared, the individuals brought to trial, the cases heard, verdicts delivered and sentences handed down ... all by last night?

If you have other examples of people being 'above the law' then would it not be better to make them the subject of another thread?

Before they died would be a start.

Clearly, some people are above the law.

What do you sugest we do about it?

How much power do we have to change anything really when we are up against the full force of the establishment?

Being a Chief Constable doesnt help, at least three have had to resign in the last 12 months following accusations of malpractice that in the past would definetely been swept under the carpet. One Assistant CC has committed suicide whilst waiting for investigation.

MPS have been sent to prison for fiddling expenses, Ministers have had to resign from both present and previous governments for various breaches of the rules.

The BBC/Sky/Murdoch are all under pressure following phone hacking,Saville etc.

I think we are a pretty open society, whether or not we are better for it is debatable.

Being a Chief Constable doesnt help, at least three have had to resign in the last 12 months following accusations of malpractice that in the past would definetely been swept under the carpet. One Assistant CC has committed suicide whilst waiting for investigation.

MPS have been sent to prison for fiddling expenses, Ministers have had to resign from both present and previous governments for various breaches of the rules.

The BBC/Sky/Murdoch are all under pressure following phone hacking,Saville etc.

I think we are a pretty open society, whether or not we are better for it is debatable.

A Chief constable being allowed to resign in his late fifties with a nice fat pension is hardly what I'd call a punishment...

A couple of unfortunate MPs were jailed briefly, as an example, simply to give the appearance of 'something being done,' when many far worse offenders were allowed to escape scott free. And now the heat's died down they're at it again.

MPs resign (occasionally) only to be reinstated in other departments. In fact they're often allowed to resign before the sh** hits the fan, so they can say 'it's nothing to do with me gov.'

The phone hacking enquiry, as with the bankers enquiry, will come to nothing, or will be manipulated to ensure freedom of the press is curtailed to the benefit of government and the powerful.

Public Enquiries are undertaken, using only the 'best' people, at enormous expense, only to be overturned years later. Why? Who wasn't doing their job properly in the first place?

Large corporations are found guilty and fined - but who pays the fines? usually it's Joe Public again, in the shape of taxes or increased prices. The top people are rarely affected, it matters to them not one jot.

I've been around a long time. I can remember when integrity and honour were something to be proud of. Now top people are shameless.

Paedophile ring in Westminster.

UPDATE today 3rd July 2014

Does anybody still think this is just another 'Conspiracy theory?' without foundation?

Geoffrey Dicken MP who raised this as far back as 1983, is quoted in 1985 as saying

'The noose around my neck grew tighter after I named a high flying British Diplomat on the Floor of the House' he told the House of Commons. 'Honourable members will understand that where big money is involved and as important names came into my possession, so the threats began.'

'First I received threatening phone calls, followed by two burglaries at my London home. Then more seriously, my name appeared on a multi-killers hit list.'

Is that enough to nail it that there was in fact a cover up?

Geoffrey Dicken died in 1995 age 63, while still in office.

I've started a new thread on this as it wasn't coming up. but it's useful to see how far back it goes. I wonder if mods could merge the two threads please.

So it is well remembered that the review concluded that matters were dealt with appropriately, but other details such as names have been forgotten about? Well that's very convenient isn't it!

Incidentally if anyone is interested in reading further about this, about 10 years ago I read a harrowing book called 'Dark Heart', by the campaigning journalist Nick Davies of the Guardian who uncovered the phone hacking scandal. He too references how senior members of the establishment sodomised and raped children.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Heart-Shocking-Hidden-Britain/dp/0099583011/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404400581&sr=1-2&keywords=dark+heart

I've said before on the other thread that Mr Danzunc MP (MP for Rochdale) can use parliamentary privilege to name names, and tell us what he knows, now. Time is of the essence, those responsible for what happened at Elm House and other locations need to be brought before the criminal justice system and prosecuted.

those responsible for what happened at Elm House and other locations need to be brought before the criminal justice system and prosecuted.

The problem is that many of the upper echelon of the judiciary and the police are in this too, as Jimmy Saville hinted at in that book he brought out.

The problem is that many of the upper echelon of the judiciary and the police are in this too, as Jimmy Saville hinted at in that book he brought out.

One thing that concerns me is that as time is marching on, those responsible must know that people are onto them, they could die, commit suicide before they face justice.

There are so much corruption allegations levelled at the upper echelons of society (Police, Financial institutions, MPs, Media) over the few years. We got a taste of slight change with new rules for MPs and their expenses, but nothing more....

Geoffrey Dicken said there were 8 high level individuals in his interview with the Express in 1980s, 2 of which were apparently 'close friends' of his, but said he needed to expose them to protect children. Those names must have been in that dossier that's been destroyed. Those names can't have been forgotten

Edited by Mister M

Edited by Guest