Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Lord Janner, politician in the eighties, has avoided prosecution. The CPS are saying he is too ill to stand trial. He is suffering from dementia. I wonder if this is the same sort of dementia that that Guinness multi-millionaire director managed to avoid jail with, and then made a sudden, miraculous recovery?

Police in Lecister say this decision is the wrong one. They are 'disappointed.' 25 children were involved, and they say they have a very good case that they feel would have resulted in a conviction.

Yet another whitewash. Are any of these abused people ever going to receive justice?

On another forum, one of the posters has asserted that Gary Glitter must be kicking himself for having chosen the wrong career as if he'd been a politician he would still be getting away with it!

This is disgraceful.

I think the opposition parties have missed out on capitalising on the strength of feeling up and down the UK to see these evil paedophiles brought to justice. We want to see a party that is offering a real end to this cover up.

---------- Post added 17-04-2015 at 09:13 ----------

Then they wonder why people keep calling it a cover up.

This decision was taken by the very top people at the CPS. Is that supposed to reassure us? Of course they backed up the dementia claim to avoid it coming to court - Establishment figures through and through.

Didn't Cameron say he would support the victims efforts to get justice? Well here's a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is. I think it's about time he publicly intervened, otherwise he's just as guilty as Margaret Thatcher who knew about Cyril Smith but still insisted on his receiving a knighthood.

More proof that Cameron just says what people want to hear and is NEVER held to account by the press or the people.

On another forum, one of the posters has asserted that Gary Glitter must be kicking himself for having chosen the wrong career as if he'd been a politician he would still be getting away with it!

This is disgraceful.

What is it that you think is discraceful?

The assertation may appear to some to have some truth to it.

Paediaphilia in this country has previously been accused of being practiced by people far higher than mere politicians and members of the house of lords, which they have seemingly always done with complete impunity.

This is disgraceful.

I think the opposition parties have missed out on capitalising on the strength of feeling up and down the UK to see these evil paedophiles brought to justice. We want to see a party that is offering a real end to this cover up.

---------- Post added 17-04-2015 at 09:13 ----------

More proof that Cameron just says what people want to hear and is NEVER held to account by the press or the people.

Possibly opposition politicians are wary of being seen to capitalise on the scandal, as there are paedophiles in all parties. Also there maybe nervousness that if they do try to capitalise on the abuse scandal, the press will accuse them of being 'tasteless' and 'cynical'. Though the press themselves exploit any angle to sell their newspapers, be it tasteless or not.

Possibly opposition politicians are wary of being seen to capitalise on the scandal, as there are paedophiles in all parties. Also there maybe nervousness that if they do try to capitalise on the abuse scandal, the press will accuse them of being 'tasteless' and 'cynical'. Though the press themselves exploit any angle to sell their newspapers, be it tasteless or not.

Yes, you're right - capitalise was the wrong word - what I mean is - this is such an abhorrence to the masses of this country, that if one party set out a clear process to ensure they were to get to the bottom of this, then the public would be behind them.

I take it you folks are also not knowing about decades worth of Notts council paedo cover ups.

http://news.truthjuice.co.uk/index.php/nottingham-council-paedophile-ring-exposed/

Nothing surprises me any more. All this is just sadder than sad. Those who knowingly prolong the suffering of victims who were once innocent children, deserve to rot along with the abusers themselves.

The fact that people are being denied justice now is disgraceful.

That web page is very difficult to read, by the way.

Another member of the establishment escaped prosecution for sexually abusing a boy over 2 years.

Victor Montague, high ranking Tory M.P. was instead let off with a caution:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/15/tory-mp-victor-montagu-escaped-child-sex-abuse-trial-in-1970s

Has this even made tv news? What is going on?

Has this even made tv news? What is going on?

Usual amount of obfuscation.

This scandal touches all parts of the establishment, so I suppose the main broadcasters wouldn't want any of their dirty little secrets out into the public.

Meanwhile, The Home Office thinks that the official enquiry may take 8 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085052/Fury-Home-Office-officials-claim-Establishment-sex-abuse-inquiry-EIGHT-years.html#comments

By which time, it is hoped that said members of the establishment who engaged in paedophile activity will be dead, and the furore will have died down. :rolleyes:

Usual amount of obfuscation.

This scandal touches all parts of the establishment, so I suppose the main broadcasters wouldn't want any of their dirty little secrets out into the public.

Meanwhile, The Home Office thinks that the official enquiry may take 8 years

http://news/article-3085052/Fury-Home-Office-officials-claim-Establishment-sex-abuse-inquiry-EIGHT-years.html#comments

By which time, it is hoped that said members of the establishment who engaged in paedophile activity will be dead, and the furore will have died down. :rolleyes:

Thank god our local mob have no skeletons in the cupboard.;)

Hardly, in my opinion.

O'Hagan seems to be accusing the British public of being co-conspirators in the BBC's murky activities. I don't think so. It was obviously rife, with paedophiles getting their paedophile friends on board the BBC gravy train which furnished them with a haven for their abuse.

And I, as an innocent child, used to love watching Larry the Lamb. :gag: