Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

Case proven.Emphasis on them ?

It was you who bought Jewish people into it in post 113 or did you forget that? Case proven my arse. :hihi:

It was you who bought Jewish people into it in post 113 or did you forget that? Case proven my arse. :hihi:

Thats right and you ,instead of challenging my comment on Islams racist feelings towards the Jewish population tried to detract it by posting a trite link on perceived Jewish supremacy claims

He picks out bits and uses them out of context to suit his agenda.

I post links to disprove the religions claim to be the religion of peace,the basic make up the book in its simplicity usually makes it very hard to take anything out of context,its not what you would call a great work of art and takes very little thought to understand it.

Have you read the Quran Glamrocker?

Ive read the Quoran and the Bible,both hard reading for completely different reasons ,the Bible waffles on in places ,the Quran is akin to something I would have read in junior school in its presentation

Edited by Glamrocker

Ive read the Quoran and the Bible,both hard reading for completely different reasons ,the Bible waffles on in places ,the Quran is akin to something I would have read in junior school in its precise.

In it's precise what?

In it's precise what?

Got me there...dont know why I put that:loopy:

Jesus is the prophet who was to be raised up!

Ive read the Quoran and the Bible,both hard reading for completely different reasons ,the Bible waffles on in places ,the Quran is akin to something I would have read in junior school in its precise

In it's precise what?

I must say I found it is very precise.

I must say I found it is very precise.

correct very precise,that precise its impossible to take it out of context..thank you PT

You dont believe the Quoran then ?

I eat Quorn....

Did you mean the Qur'an?

correct very precise,that precise its impossible to take it out of context..thank you PT

well, that much I don't know about. Some of the inaccurate garbage and misquotes I have seen, from certain quarters who I shan't name, is Proof positive that they can attempt to make a mountain out of a single verse, and try to make it say something outrageous, which when it is read,

a)means totally the opposite, and

b) refers to how the Prophet's companions were taughtto deal with an incident 1400 years ago.

Israel is supposed to be the only real democracy in the middle east and all that ....:roll:

Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, I'm struggling to think of any more.