Man shot on Cuthbert Bank Road 22/10/12 at 21:50

On the Star's twitter feed............

"The Star, Sheffield‏@SheffieldStar

Police incident Bamforth Street tram stop - reports of attack. Car park close to Cuthbert Bank Housing Association taped off. Know anything?"

For Christ's sake! It's hardly cutting edge journalism is it?!!!!

So has someone been shot there searching under cars and all along the road and surrounding buildings

Blimey! I drove up Cuthbert Bank Road just before then and didn't see anything that could account for all the street being taped off.

yeah,its true,it was my brothers friend,he got shot twice,back of each leg.

Edited by smkk2012

I was certain I heard something last night but my girlfriend convinced me it was fireworks. I live near by I knew it was more sinister

Please do not speculate about who may have done what to whom, if you have specific information then pass it to the police .

was a nightmare for everyone at work today working in that area.

was a nightmare for everyone at work today working in that area.

It must have been. Every time I hear that someone has been shot I think of those working nearby.

Nobody's speculating Owt,my brothers friend is the one who got shot,its a fact.

It must have been. Every time I hear that someone has been shot I think of those working nearby.

Sorry if this seemed a bit insensitive but I am new to the forum and i'm just trying to take part in discussions. At first I was just writing " poor lad he's only so young and now his life is ruined" but then i realised that i don't know what he has done to be shot? it could be the most vile crime ever ????? People don't just get shot everyday. I only commented to take part and because it's all i've heard about all day.