Fox living under my shed

About a week ago i came down to my kitchen and looked at my back garden and there was large amount of soil thrown all over my garden, under closer inspection it appears that a largeish animal has dug down and has made a den under my shed.

Looking at the size of the rocks it has displaced and the amount of soil it has moved i can only presume that its an urban fox (I live in the middle of crookes).

My question is- what can i do to get rid of it as its making a total mess of my garden and i don't really want a fox living under my shed.

Might be a supermole- these have been reported around your area :suspect:

About a week ago i came down to my kitchen and looked at my back garden and there was large amount of soil thrown all over my garden, under closer inspection it appears that a largeish animal has dug down and has made a den under my shed.

Looking at the size of the rocks it has displaced and the amount of soil it has moved i can only presume that its an urban fox (I live in the middle of crookes).

My question is- what can i do to get rid of it as its making a total mess of my garden and i don't really want a fox living under my shed.

I think that due to the fact that you're living in Crookes, it's much more likely to be the Freemasons that're involved here.

I'm currently in the nightmarish situation whereby they've tunnelled into my cellar and are using it for secret Masonic sacrificing rituals! (as documented on this very forum) :gag:

Look around the vicinity of your shed ... are there any telltale trowels or bags of cement? Have you heard muffled chanting in the middle of the night, in much the same way that a fox doesn't? :huh: These are all signs of Freemason infestation! :o

Although I'm still too scared to enter my cellar, I may be able to send down an unmanned robotic drone to see if their are any tunnels leading to your shed, if that's of any assistance? :huh:

Good people of Crookes unite! ... together we can rid ourselves of the Blue Circle!

Sounds more like a badger.

Granma.

... My question is- what can i do to get rid of it as its making a total mess of my garden and i don't really want a fox living under my shed.

Look on the bright side - It'll keep the neighbours cats off your roses! :)

I agree with Granma.

It's a badger.

Mr Bloke- I must say that i have noticed a distinct lack of felines around the area at the minute- which is great!!!

Although even if it is a badger the question still remains- i really don't want a badger living under my shed, how can i get rid of it?

I think that due to the fact that you're living in Crookes, it's much more likely to be the Freemasons that're involved here.

I'm currently in the nightmarish situation whereby they've tunnelled into my cellar and are using it for secret Masonic sacrificing rituals! (as documented on this very forum) :gag:

Look around the vicinity of your shed ... are there any telltale trowels or bags of cement? Have you heard muffled chanting in the middle of the night, in much the same way that a fox doesn't? :huh: These are all signs of Freemason infestation! :o

Although I'm still too scared to enter my cellar, I may be able to send down an unmanned robotic drone to see if their are any tunnels leading to your shed, if that's of any assistance? :huh:

Good people of Crookes unite! ... together we can rid ourselves of the Blue Circle!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Funny you should say that- im having some work done in my house at the minute and they have been in the cellar quite a bit- i wonder if they have disturbed anything freemason related?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Funny you should say that- im having some work done in my house at the minute and they have been in the cellar quite a bit- i wonder if they have disturbed anything freemason related?

There you go then, you see!

The builders have obviously disturbed the cellar dwelling Crookes Freemasons, who're now seeking refuge underneath your garden shed!

All you need to do now, to rid yourself of these Masonic pests, is simply to encase the garden shed with three foot of reinforced concrete and sellotape pictures of Kylie Minogue and Jedward to it. (don't forget to take out the pruning shears and lawnmower first!).

Job's a good'un! :thumbsup:

Will bear that in mind then- failing that does anyone have any more . . . . . practical advise?

Because if it is a badger i doubt a couple of bricks and some earth is going to stop it coming back again and again.

Will bear that in mind then- failing that does anyone have any more . . . . . practical advise?

This might help. :)

HaHa,youve been on the funny fags again Alco,anyhow its a good laugh.