Hello Mouse Clickers

New here, well, looks like a busy month then, Windows 8 out soon, Apple and Samsung starting World War 3 well mainly Apple...

And Google having their own OS, what a year.

google os? you mean android?? that came out in 2008 ish.. but yeah, if your talking tech this year. you wna look at quad core phones etc

google os? you mean android?? that came out in 2008 ish.. but yeah, if your talking tech this year. you wna look at quad core phones etc

Yes is it called Chrome OS.

Chrome os? Chrome of what i know is not an os its a internet browser. and the only other os i know is googles android.

OK then, could have sworn I saw a release date for this on the news, any way, looks like the patent war is never ending.

Yeah apple do my head in.. sueing the people that supply their internal parts. lol. (samsungs chips etc)

could have sworn I saw a release date for this on the news,.

Maybe it was the advert's i saw google chrome book being released not long ago.. With chrome os that is :hihi:

And Microsoft finally releasing their own tablet device called the Surface, nice name, shame about the Metro.

And Microsoft finally releasing their own tablet device called the Surface, nice name, shame about the Metro.

Still not surfaced tho..

What about the metro?

:suspect::cool::suspect:

Your new here too i see. you got 3 more post's than me :/

sure ill be winning soon tho.. chatter box sometimes

Still not surfaced tho..

What about the metro?

It just looks way too ugly and an in your face than other touch screen interfaces, if they called the Metro tiles square Windows in the first place they would not have had to back track with removing their links with Metro, also, I think the tiles would look very nice as transparent designs with a logo or heading on top, that way it would not look like a box puzzle and would allow the backgrounds to breath and show through, I think the Charms bar and the new Start style menus are even uglier, looks like Windows 7 icons that have not been updates yet and are sitting next to box tiles, I can see this getting quite messy for Microsoft in the long run.