Ross noble 20 oct city hall

Who was there then?

So funny! Ill never look at a bottle of hender sons again without wanting to clap!

Ross is a comedy genius!

Who else do you like? I fancy going to a few more gigs but not sure who to see...

I was there. He was brilliant. It was especially funny how the entire audience burst into a spontaneous cheer when Cat finally arrived.

Soooo glad i wasn't sat at the front!

Great gig. Highly recommended

The Hendersons relish bottle was a hoot, loved how spontaneous the audience (for the most part) was, not every comedian can play off a crowd and so many interruptions like that!

I lik him when he is on the radio,the News Quiz.He sounds like a Geordie to me but have never seen a photo of him.Is a short fat bloke with a skinhead like Tim Healy?

I lik him when he is on the radio,the News Quiz.He sounds like a Geordie to me but have never seen a photo of him.Is a short fat bloke with a skinhead like Tim Healy?

He's definitely on the heavier side, but he's pretty tall, curly black hair, used to be shoulder length but it's been cut a bit now, and an insanely triangular face, google him, or, to save you some time http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2009/apr/06/ross-noble-review-comedy