Any drug addicts

What a load of cobblers.

What does that mean please?

I'm surprised that you have admitted to it! Most people would be ashamed that they used the free services of a hospital for their own drug dependence which they are responsible for!

And that's what i did . I took responsibility for my drug use and with the help of the services at the services at hallamshire turned my life around .

So ashamed no!

I mean I think it's nonsense for you to say that -

''Most people would be ashamed that they used the free services of a hospital for their own drug dependence which they are responsible for!''

- because you can't possibly speak for ex addicts. See baron 10's post above.

Personally I think anyone who seeks help for their drug addiction should be applauded.

I mean I think it's nonsense for you to say that -

''Most people would be ashamed that they used the free services of a hospital for their own drug dependence which they are responsible for!''

- because you can't possibly speak for ex addicts. See baron 10's post above.

Personally I think anyone who seeks help for their drug addiction should be applauded.

I do have first hand experience of drug addicts and am obviously allowed my own opinion. Thanks though Halibut for your contribution :)

I'll 2nd that.

Hope not the worlds a better place without them .....

Here's a list of people the world would have been better off without then (though yes there are some for whom that statement is correct): http://www.soveriegn.freeservers.com/drugs.htm

Not a fan of "Shameless"then "Cheaper drugs now":hihi::hihi::hihi:

I found some of the postings very sad at this time of the year when we should all be full of the Christmas spirit and show good will to all men.

Merry Christmas Everybody including all drug addicts and and others who need help.

Happy Days! PopT

I found some of the postings very sad at this time of the year when we should all be full of the Christmas spirit and show good will to all men.

Merry Christmas Everybody including all drug addicts and and others who need help.

Happy Days! PopT

couldn't agree more ,for about 2yrs I was in charge of factory run for Ex cons on release from jail a huge part of these was drug related ,I found them to be as mixed a bunch as you'd find anywhere ,would sit down and have a great laugh over their many tales,a few where low life but then again I've met more low life **** who have never been to jail or taken any drugs (or so thet say:D:D):suspect::suspect:I think there maybe one or two on this thread that would improve with some doctor prescribed (LOL)meds

Edited by flyer
add

Quite odd when you see popstars,rock bands ete smiled at and called hell raisers with regard to drugs and drinking to the max then mr joe average being called scum????.Oh well heres to the next celebrity chef enjoying a night in with charlie!!!:roll::roll:

Quite odd when you see popstars,rock bands ete smiled at and called hell raisers with regard to drugs and drinking to the max then mr joe average being called scum????.Oh well heres to the next celebrity chef enjoying a night in with charlie!!!:roll::roll:

You should well know by now that on a Sunday After a morning in the "Rovers Return"patting each others bums and sometime supping a pint of brownale there are those that come here looking at all the threads to find something nasty to say,these comments are best just ignored as this brown ale will be slept off:D:D

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 01:57 ----------

Hope not the worlds a better place without them .....

So Magpie still wishing people dead ,Have you ever thought pf getting medical help they can do wonders today for your problem, at your advanced age they may put you on Testosterone shots and bring you back to semi normal:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 14:52 ----------

i was a junky for 25 yrs never robbed a house and always kept my morals intact its my opinion people just use drugs as an excuse to do bad things Theirs plenty of junky skum about but take drugs out of the equation and their still scum.

For some(Magpie) who feel that stealing is O.K and drinking while posting is ok constant lie's that's ok,have the nerve to sit and judge anyone just blows my mind just best to ignor:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You should well know by now that on a Sunday After a morning in the "Rovers Return"patting each others bums and sometime supping a pint of brownale there are those that come here looking at all the threads to find something nasty to say,these comments are best just ignored as this brown ale will be slept off:D:D

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 01:57 ----------

So Magpie still wishing people dead ,Have you ever thought pf getting medical help they can do wonders today for your problem, at your advanced age they may put you on Testosterone shots and bring you back to semi normal:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 14:52 ----------

For some(Magpie) who feel that stealing is O.K and drinking while posting is ok constant lie's that's ok,have the nerve to sit and judge anyone just blows my mind just best to ignor:thumbsup::thumbsup:

its a free country my friend :roll:

Addiction can affect anyone and at any point in their lives. My oldest alcohol client struggled with their drinking at 79 and came to treatment in their early 80s. Drug clients tend to be younger but can still have "normal" lives before they struggle. Sadly it is stigma that delays treatment. So to reduce addiction related crime get them into treatment instead of fearing them. Dave