The walking dead series 3

The Walking Dead is absolutely brilliant :):)

totally agree with you, iv never been interested in zombie films before but this is more of a storyline than just the zombies. i love it :D

totally agree with you, iv never been interested in zombie films before but this is more of a storyline than just the zombies. i love it :D

ive never been interested in zombies either, well not since the mid 80s with night, dawn, day of the dead and reanimator anyway

Doing your best not to put in spoilers for those who haven't watched series 3, can someone remind me who poked out wassisname's eye ? Series break has put a block on my memory !

Doing your best not to put in spoilers for those who haven't watched series 3, can someone remind me who poked out wassisname's eye ? Series break has put a block on my memory !

michone poked out the governers eye, looks a goody next week, the gov meets ricks gang

i enjoyed the last ep, it was slow and only 3 main cast members were involved, but was good

I'm loving The Walking Dead TV series. I've watched it from the start. I loved the first series but now they've got to have different story lines and inevitably it's gone down the route of other humans being more of a threat than the zombies themselves. I know this idea has been touched on in previous series but it's becoming a major theme in this series.

Still, it's keeping me hooked and (not having watched last night's episode yet) ** possible spoiler alert ** I'm feeling the tension of the group's difficult decision as to whether to leave the prison or not. Be interesting to see how this is going to unfold.

I'm loving The Walking Dead TV series. I've watched it from the start. I loved the first series but now they've got to have different story lines and inevitably it's gone down the route of other humans being more of a threat than the zombies themselves. I know this idea has been touched on in previous series but it's becoming a major theme in this series.

Still, it's keeping me hooked and (not having watched last night's episode yet) ** possible spoiler alert ** I'm feeling the tension of the group's difficult decision as to whether to leave the prison or not. Be interesting to see how this is going to unfold.

last nights was a good un, even tho its a quiet one, with a message, and only 3 of the main characters in it Oo

Hmm intriguing! It's on my Sky Plus. I'll hopefully get round to watching it today.

watched ep14 last night :o

cant believe theres only 2 more **sob sob sob**

Does the show end after S3 ep16? S3 is great, unlike the boring first two.

Or have they commissioned a fourth series?

Does the show end after S3 ep16? S3 is great, unlike the boring first two.

Or have they commissioned a fourth series?

I think there is going to be a 4th but I cant find any dates for it