Transport Club Bonfire & Funfair - Meadowhead - 2/11/2012

Sheffield Transport Club @ Meadowhead are holding a bonfire,fireworks display and funfair in conjunction wth Farrar's Fun Fairs on Friday 2nd November.

Free admission.

Funfair opens 5.30, bonfire lit at 8.30, firework display at 9pm.

Sheffield Transport Sports Club is having a bonfire, fireworks and a funfair on Friday 2nd November and a Kid's Halloween Night on Saturady 3rd November. Everyone welcome, you don't have to be a member to come along and have a fanstastic time....and it's free admission! Support your local community sports club and join the fun!!!!

is there any parking at the venue and is there a outdoor alcohol bar hope the weathers fine

Friday 2nd November: bonfire, firework display and funfair. Saturday 3rd kid's halloween night with free jacket spuds!!! For Friday please be aware that parking at the club will be limited due to the funfair....loads of parking available within walking distance though!!

Sorry do not know the answers to the above, but if you contact the club they should know.

There will be limited parking at the venue itself because the funfair will occupy part of the carpark, due to wet ground conditions and a need to preserve pitch quality. Parking on street is available in the service road near the Norton pub and on nearby roads. There will be alcohol and soft drinks available inside the clubhouse only, but please note that non members are very welcome to use this facility at planned events like this!!! the more the merrier!!! Food will be available outside too!

will you be able to take your drink outside the club so you can watch the fire ect,also will there be plenty of staff to serve the crowds,cans would be a good idea as no glass ect,you once did cans outside at big als wedding it worked perfect no waiting , no glass

and kids drinks to,this sounds a great evening hope weathers okay thanks bassett one

Drinks may be taken outside (thanks to plastic glasses!!) Loads of staff on bar so should be fine. Please take note of parking shortage....only very limited spaces available -because of the club needing car park space for funfair due to wet ground conditions, so please park nearby and walk to the ground. No unsupervised children will be admitted so please ensure all minors are accompanied by an adult at all times. Thanks!

Please be aware that the funfair for this event will be in the car park to preserve pitch quality because of the recent wet weather. This will mean parking spaces within the club ground itself will be very restrcicted, so please park nearby and walk into the ground wherever possible. Many thanks for your co-operation!

checked weather dry and cold perfect for a top night so come on folks lets all have a top

night out and make this a huge annual event year on year its sounds good to me

cant wait , pint,food,fireworks and bonfire and some big funfair rides and free entry

sounds good to me,hope its a success for all involved thanks bassett one

is there any parking at the venue and is there a outdoor alcohol bar hope the weathers fine

drinking and driving not nice lol

i agree drinking and driving is terrible the reason i asked was a relation who doesnt drink

alcohol may bring our group if not we will get a taxi,sorry in no way would i ever advise or

drink and drive we all know it can lead to horrific injurys and even death,no lets all go and have a great night and enjoy everthing thats on offer in a nice friendly place and i hope every thing goes well as i know how much hard work goes into a event like this

sorry for any misunderstanding thank you bassett one