Would it be legal to organize a Boycott of all Islamic goods and services?

He might say no because he's Jewish.

Or just may not like bacon.

Or just may not like bacon.

Or he's vegetarian.

Supposing your taxi turns up and the driver has dark skin and a beard, and says he's not a Muslim. What do you do?

I have reported this post for being beard'ist'. As a proud wearer of 'face fungus' and just coming back from Morroco and being really brown (a shade off boyfriday) should I be considered a muslim ???

Beggar that idea, I don't believe in any of that faff and scurge and feel really upset that someone could stereotype me as a muslim because of my appearance..

I shall be contacting my solicitors " Sue, Grabbit and Runne" Forthwith..

:thumbsup:

Would it be legal to order a taxi that was not driven by a muslim?

It might be best to just ring and order 3 or 4 from different companies and give a neighbours address. You can then pick the one who looks best.

I'm going to spend a ton of money at my friendly, Turkish supermarket tomorrow, just to annoy the OP.

I'm going to spend a ton of money at my friendly, Turkish supermarket tomorrow, just to annoy the OP.

Delight

ful.

...a boycott of all Islamic goods and services

Is an Islamic service like a church service, but with different songs? :rolleyes:

Bio fuel? Its an option.

Not if you're fond of eating

Biofuels are conservatively estimated to have been responsible for at least 30 percent of the global food price spike in 2008 that pushed 100 million people into poverty and drove some 30 million more into hunger, according to the report, Meals per gallon, released by the UK charity ActionAid in February 2010. The number of chronically hungry people now exceeds one billion.

If all global biofuels targets are to be met, food prices could rise by up to an additional 76 percent by 2020 and starve an extra 600 million people.

LINK

So Soccer Moms will be able to drive their SUV's to the Mall but perhaps not able to afford to eat there. :rolleyes:

but supermarkets sell only halal meats.

Nonsense.

What do you if you need urgent medical help and the doctor treating you is Muslim? Refuse the help and die presumably?

It would certainly raise the average UK IQ level if they did. :D

It's one of the most crassly stupid and backward ideas I've ever heard.

And that's up against some pretty stiff competition on this forum.

It's not often I agree with you, but top post. If their faith is getting in the way of their job, something needs to be said. If not, the postmen and checkout folk (unless they bark out "infedel at checkout 5") etc are just trying to earn a crust, keep a roof over their head and slob out and watch the telly. They aren't all suicide bombers and paedos.

Yet another anti Islam thread. YAWN!

I completely agree with you.

I don't think the OP realises how crass his/ her suggestion sounds. What are the aims? To put out a message that Muslims aren't welcome in the UK in the same week that Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital welcomed a 14 year old Muslim girl who really is 'pushing back' and soon after fighting for her and her fellow female students right for an education found herself fighting for her life. She's only 14, but she recognised that it was her culture that needed to change rather than her religion, why can't educated adults over here see the same thing?

I hate these knee jerk negative reactions, surely we're better off positively supporting any British or non-British Muslims who are seeking freedom from these fundamentalist religious fascists. That's a message that might actually make a decent change in the world.

I agree with you all. I wonder if the many anti-Islamic posters on here have ever tried to find out what is GOOD about Islam such as the wonderful young lady mentioned above.

Unfortunately our media (and society in general) does not display a great deal of interest in good news and good news relating to Muslims is promoted even less. How high profile where the amazing works of Malala Yousafzai before she was shot?

You are confusing the faith, followers and Sub Continent cultural practices there.....