Wanted : labrador puppy

thanks but I've checked on various rescue sites and as its a puppy I'm after there's nothing suitable so I'm still looking

I know you say you want a puppy but have you tried Labrador Welfare? I know they are always looking for good homes for the dogs they are trying to re-home :)

Yes I've been looking on their site on a regular basis but like i said there's nothing suitable for me as i want a puppy

Just to let everyone who offered help and advice , an 8 week old male chocolate lab arrived last night and looks like being called otis , i will try and get some pics up soon . Now the fun starts ! lol

oh cool!!

looking forward to seeing the pics!

Couple of young labs here. You may want to consider what type of lab your after often working bred labs are alot more fizzy than show breed :)

http://www.labradorwelfare.org/LabradorWelfare/seekindx.html

whats the process when adopting a dog from here? eg, adoption fee, time scale, chipped, and so on? thanks x

We got our beautiful choc lab from http://www.caxtonmilllabradors.com/index.html. Can't recommend Amy enough. She really does a great job from before, during and after puppies are born.

She is always on hand to offer advice as well. All dogs are tested and come wormed and fleed. Brilliant breeder.

She has some yellow and black ones due in a few weeks. Think there are a couple of spaces left on the list, but you will need to be quick. If you want photo's of my choc lab, I am happy to show.

EDIT

Just seen you have one now.