I want to buy smart phone

Guest daviddick

hi to all

i want to buy smart phone having advanced feature, like skype video calling, motions, high picture resolution, etc which is the best Iphone 4s or Galaxy3 ???

Galaxy S3. Only seconded by the Note 2 but that's getting on for tablet-size.

I would let you know about iphone 5, if it ever bloody comes.

I swapped my iPhone to Galaxy S3.

I prefer the latter by miles.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Has Apple succesfully just sued Samsung, in a billion dollar law suite for copying the IPhone?Samsung used to make the proccesor for the IPhone,before the IPhone 5.

Has Apple succesfully just sued Samsung, in a billion dollar law suite for copying the IPhone?Samsung used to make the proccesor for the IPhone,before the IPhone 5.

Yes, in a court in the US in the home town of Apple Inc. Nothing suspect regarding the bias of the jury there :roll:

Meanwhile in other courts around the world the same lawsuit has failed.

BTW Samsung are currently taking Apple to court for EIGHT patent violations related to the iphone 5 (read Iphone 4 with an extra 1/2 inch)

I had an S3.

I now have iPhone 5.

I'm in no way saying Galaxy was crap. I'm just saying that for me the iPhone is loads better. The apps I mainly use are far better on the iPhone (Tunein radio, shiftlife and........ Facebook).

No,but this is what i mean at the bottom.

However, the California-based company has been more successful with other claims.

Most notably a US jury proposed Samsung should pay Apple a $1.05bn (£650m) fine for infringing several software patents, and the look and feel of the iPhone. Samsung is appealing the verdict.