New Xbox 360 Update.

Apparently the iteration of IE is terrible as it doesn't support any plug-in based stuff and therefore is ultimately useless. Everyones phone has an internet browser these days, I really don't understand why they waited this long to release one.

booted my ps3 and xbox 360 up today and still no xbox update and still not playstation store update :-S why is everyone around me getting them and im not ?

Ps store should be available now, the Xbox update is being rolled out over the next two weeks. It's just random when you get it.

Also if you want the Facebook or twitter apps you should download before updating as they have been removed from the xbox store.

Ps store should be available now, the Xbox update is being rolled out over the next two weeks. It's just random when you get it.

Also if you want the Facebook or twitter apps you should download before updating as they have been removed from the xbox store.

Been on ps3 today and i now have the new store.

It looks brilliant, i like the sound and its gunna get some getting use to.

Just need the 360 update now.

Been hearing a lot of talk about how rubbish the IE browser is.

well i updated my 360 today and i am typing this using IE on xbox.

just one thing to say MICROSOFT, WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING RELEASING IE WITHOUT FLASH PLAYER :loopy:

EDIT--- im also very disapointed that theres no mouse support either.

take a leaf out of sonys book and integrate mouse support and flash.

Edited by PlayStation

Flash is rubbish. Long live html5

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Flash is rubbish. Long live html5

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Maybe but i still cant watch flash based content :hihi:

Maybe but i still cant watch flash based content :hihi:

Or play free flash based games, which is the reason behind it.

Not keen on this new update one bit, mines still being slow as it was when i first donwloaded it..

one of those little chat pad gizmos that attach to the controller - anyone know if there anygood?

They're not bad. You're not gonna be touch-typing on it but it's miles better than text input with the controller alone, and more convenient than a full size keyboard.

They're not bad. You're not gonna be touch-typing on it but it's miles better than text input with the controller alone, and more convenient than a full size keyboard.

OK, thanks for that matey.

One thing I have noticed since the update, is my xbox does seem a tiny bit slower at times, anyone else had this?

OK, thanks for that matey.

One thing I have noticed since the update, is my xbox does seem a tiny bit slower at times, anyone else had this?

ye mines takes ages when going from the dashboard to booting a game and then going from a game to the dashboard. it just comes up with that circle buffering type icon.

oh and it takes ages signing in.

ye mines takes ages when going from the dashboard to booting a game and then going from a game to the dashboard. it just comes up with that circle buffering type icon.oh and it takes ages signing in.

Yes, thats what I meant, with that circle icon in the middle. I'd say its about 2 or 3 seconds longer, but it does seem to take ages!