General auction in sheffield

starting from wednesday the 24th october 2012 inpubauctions will be comming to sheffield we will be holding a regular general auction at the centre spot at base green in sheffield this will be a regular general auction and will include everything from secondhand goods / bankrupt stock / siezed goods and much more we will have over 300 lots up for grabs every week for more information please feel free to message me thanks steve and andy :):thumbsup:

Wha time do these auctions start. Will they be every Wednesday? Thanks

starting from wednesday the 24th october 2012 inpubauctions will be comming to sheffield we will be holding a regular general auction at the centre spot at base green in sheffield this will be a regular general auction and will include everything from secondhand goods / bankrupt stock / siezed goods and much more we will have over 300 lots up for grabs every week for more information please feel free to message me thanks steve and andy :):thumbsup:

Are these the Skeggy type scam auctions?

Hi Steve,

Looking at your facebook page pics in June 2011, it's nearly all modern gear / items. Is it predominantly new stuff or are there any vintage items for sale too.

Good luck with the venture!!

hi this is not a skeggy scam auction and yes we will be holding them every wednesday and it will be new secondhand vintage and collectable it will be repossesed goods and siezed goods every week will be different we are also linked to retford house clearances on facebook any one can enter ther own goods we are a 10% commission auction and we do have a lot to offer

the auction will start 6.30pm and viewing is on the day of the auction from 2.30pm in the afternoon we have been doing these auctions in various pubs for years and we do make it fun as well as a good night out with lots of bargains to be had you can link up to me on facebook under steve inpubauctions i do have photos on there of one of our auctions

dont forget its auction night wednesday night at the center spot base green we have over 300 lots booked in anyone wishing to enter any lots in the auction then bring them along at 12 noon and they will be entered in the auction