Scottish Independence a Yes No question. A victory for common sense?

Whatever Scotland has tried to do on its own has always seen it fall flat on its ****

Scotland would still be a member of the EU and might end up being another Greece or Spain unless London was soft in the head enough to continue to fund them.

The population would decline to the point where there would be more sheep than people

Scotland wouldn't be a member of the EU without making an application. There is no such sovereign nation as Scotland at the moment. But entry would no doubt be a formality.

The rest of the UK wouldn't fund an INDEPENDENT Scotland. It wouldn't be allowed other than through an overseas aid program for which there are many more deserving cases.

I suspect that you are right about the migration. Lack of investment would drive jobs south but cheap houses might send pensioners north to replace them.

not sure why Salmond got it into his head that having 16 and 17 year olds on the register was so important.

even if they all vote YES, which they definitely will not, they still only amount to 3% of the electorate.

a lot will just vote the way their parents tell them to vote and a lot of them won't vote at all.

we will however have the spectacle of a campaign aimed at 14 and 15 year olds, as this is how old the 16 and 17 year olds in 2014 are now.

You should not under estimate the vote of ex-pat Scots like Sean Connery who live outside Scotland but still have the ability to vote for its downfall.

Connery will doubtless be mortified when he finds out that he won't be able to vote in the referendum.

Anger at expats’ exclusion from Scottish referendum

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/9035480/Anger-at-expats-exclusion-from-Scottish-referendum.html

however that Latvian bird who's been there for two years, got her residency and works in the Tescos in Dundee can.

Whatever Scotland has tried to do on its own has always seen it fall flat on its ****

clearly you're forgetting Archie Gemmill's individual goal against Holland in the 1978 World Cup.

Lets give the Scottish independence, install razor wire on Hadrians Wall and have done with it. Good riddance I say!

I hope Scotland does vote for independence but I think a lot of them will lose their bottle when it comes down to it.

I hope they stay in the union, but if they decide to leave good luck to them.

Lets give the Scottish independence, install razor wire on Hadrians Wall and have done with it. Good riddance I say!

I seem to remember from my history lessons that Wales is actually part of Scotland too.

A still hay the actual penalty spot fae this game at Wembley

in which you wuid hink it was a Scotland hame game

and we wonder where the engerlund fans were :P:hihi:

link below of Oe'r famous Tartan Army fans

voted best behaved fans in the World when away in Sweden

always get along so well with other Nations apart fae hihi: :D

Scotland apart from our Oil , Whisky , Gas etc etc and also our crystal clear Water yes

Water in which we shall maybe Sell to Engerlund but only if you be nice remember

you lot were after our water , which you got free not so long ago

but when Bonnie Scotland is Independant you buy from us remember

such like so enjoy :hihi:

Scotland apart from our Oil , Whisky , Gas etc etc and also our crystal clear Water yes

Water in which we shall maybe Sell to Engerlund but only if you be nice remember

you lot were after our water , which you got free not so long ago

but when Bonnie Scotland is Independant you buy from us remember

such like so enjoy :hihi:

Why would the UK buy water from Scotland? They only take Scottish water because it is available to the water companies, but there is ample water in England should they choose to pipe it from elsewhere.

One question. If the English don't take it, who are you going to sell it to?

By the way did anyone mention that the oil has almost run out?

By the way did anyone mention that the oil has almost run out?

Yes, but apparently Sir Salmond has said that's "all English imperial lies".

According to our Scottish friend on here, it's only running out because the English are using so much of it. Once it becomes a Scottish resource, it will last much longer. He also seems to think we'll be paying for it, which makes me wonder why we'd pay for it if only Scotland is using it. Unless he meant we'd still be buying it to use, in which case it will run out at the same speed as current? I think his logic failed him...