Sexy men wanted!!!!!

Do you think the mods could bump this into the general discussions so it could get a bigger audience - after all how many claim to be complete sex gods in there - time for them to start being less mouth & more action what do you think?

I may be able to move the thread around (would need to get permission though I can do it but its not up to me) but won't be able to make a new thread as it would be duplicate threads and then removed.

I think it would be best to get all of the details ironed out here first then to make a brand new thread to advertise it personally...but its not my baby :)

why just men?bit sexist

Blimey someone always has to complicate things :hihi:, its for charity, does it really matter?

Can't help with a sexy man but if you need a place for the auction I am a director for bvdt who run the beighton lifestyle centre, we would be more than happy to offer the community hall free of charge for the auction to take place it's beighton s20 area there's a cafe as well if anyone wanted a cuppa or a snack :) if your interested give me a text or call. On 07940915444 x

Can't help with a sexy man but if you need a place for the auction I am a director for bvdt who run the beighton lifestyle centre, we would be more than happy to offer the community hall free of charge for the auction to take place it's beighton s20 area there's a cafe as well if anyone wanted a cuppa or a snack :) if your interested give me a text or call. On 07940915444 x

thanks for that sugar lump i may just take you up on that :):thumbsup:

No problemo it's a lovely community space if I do say so myself :) we don't have a bar but feel free to bring a bottle or two with you :) x

one thing that has been brought to my attention by my hubby & sons

being the caring people that they are

they have asked me to think carefully about the men who do this

ie ; how do i make sure that some that do this can they be trusted &

can they be respectful of the women

it just got me a bit worried i don't think i could forgive myself

if anything happened

has anyone any ideas about this :( ie; checks etc

Jabberwocky says he will do it if he can wear his lady GaGa meat thong thingymajig ;)

He told me to post this.....

Honest :D:D

one thing that has been brought to my attention by my hubby & sons

being the caring people that they are

they have asked me to think carefully about the men who do this

ie ; how do i make sure that some that do this can they be trusted &

can they be respectful of the women

it just got me a bit worried i don't think i could forgive myself

if anything happened

has anyone any ideas about this :( ie; checks etc

That is a very valid concern, Dave at least has a CRB check but I would think that getting their validated names and address would put off most bad behavior :confused:

Jabberwocky says he will do it if he can wear his lady GaGa meat thong thingymajig ;)

He told me to post this.....

Honest :D:D

Sounds good to me :D

That is a very valid concern, Dave at least has a CRB check but I would think that getting their validated names and address would put off most bad behavior :confused:

thank you moonbird it to late to ask them to get a CRB check i know mine took ages so i know it wouldn't come in time

but yes asking for their proof of address ie ;with a utility bill ,bank statement etc

people that had bad intentions wouldnt give details like that out :)

Sounds good to me :D

:hihi::hihi: i have got some very vivid images now :hihi::hihi:

but yes sounds good