Single people should be banned from purchasing S/O 1+bed flats at Parkhill

I think the answer to that is obvious, the government doesn't have an infinite supply of money, so QED there is not an infinite supply available to any government scheme or project.

I think the answer to that is obvious, the government doesn't have an infinite supply of money,

Fire up the presses... :)

I think the answer to that is obvious, the government doesn't have an infinite supply of money, so QED there is not an infinite supply available to any government scheme or project.

Yeah, that's a bit of a weak response.

So although you claim people should be restricted to 'what they need' for SO schemes due to limited funds you can't actually support it. Clearly the government doesn't have an infinite supply of money, it was never suggested that they did.

I don't see how it's weak at all, no government scheme has an infinite supply, so QED the supply is limited and should be used appropriately.

If the fund is unlimited then the government should use it to buy us all a mansion. But you agree that the government doesn't have an infinite supply of money, so clearly this particular scheme has a limited budget as well.