Mini ipad-price and specs :)

A nexus 7 is a better bet.

Well seeing as it's mostly speculation at this point, I would say that it will be very similar to the Nexus 7... Will be interesting to see what happens.

A nexus 7 is a better bet.

And cheaper. but ill tell you this since i got an ipod touch the battery on my Xperia lasts for a few days..

I always thought id b an android fan over ios. but since i jailbreak them the only thing android got over it then is the ability to use other OS's on them..

not tried owt like that with the ipod yet.,

Well seeing as it's mostly speculation at this point, I would say that it will be very similar to the Nexus 7... Will be interesting to see what happens.

I doubt it, not even the ipad 3 has a quad core processor so doubt they'll put something as nifty as that in a "budget tablet-mini ipad thing"

Sorry was referring to popularity, a lot of people jumped on the Nexus as the only iPad alternative, and as the iPad mini will be of lower spec than the new iPad, it will be tough to call.

According to OSXDaily it's an A5X chip, again speculation, and chip speed alone doesn't govern a tablets performance.... There's other hardware, software, functionality...

I always thought id b an android fan over ios. but since i jailbreak them the only thing android got over it then is the ability to use other OS's on them..

Me too, however I have my iPhone JB'd and I don't tweak that much... what do you do to your iPod with the JB stuff? Anything interesting?

Me too, however I have my iPhone JB'd and I don't tweak that much... what do you do to your iPod with the JB stuff? Anything interesting?

Change everything mate.. in a few clicks i could have it looking and operating just like htc sense would. atm i got it as normal but with different fonts// icons// layout (not just a grid of apps/folders i have them spaced out so i can see the wallpaper i got on it) i modded the lockscreen a few times different clock on it music player and ability to click facebook or any other fave app from the lock sceen different ways of unlocking it etc etc... tbh could go on all day,

a cool cydia app i got (only if your into gaming etc) is iapcracker.. it lets you have in app purchases for free :)..

anything else you want to know or been thinking about let me know n ill tell u about it

I still don't like the fact you cant have widgets, that alone puts android a mile ahead, I recentley had a play on an Ipad 3, IMO it doesn't have a patch on Android. Apps wise you get most on both, but the OS on Android just seems miles ahead, I imagine Apple will slowly copy bits (like drop down notifications).

I still don't like the fact you cant have widgets, that alone puts android a mile ahead, I recentley had a play on an Ipad 3, IMO it doesn't have a patch on Android. Apps wise you get most on both, but the OS on Android just seems miles ahead, I imagine Apple will slowly copy bits (like drop down notifications).

Last week i had a facebook widget. clock widget email widget and weather widget on my ipod so that bits not right... anything you can do on android i can do with my ipod... apart from put another OS on it/ rom on it or w,e it is you prefer to call it

but i am with you on the drop down notifications panel and apple copying it.. but why not its a good idea.. pointless having that bar at the top for it to do nothing but tell you the time date and battery,

But you DO have to Jailbreak to get these widgets. I use my iPhone for personal and work so battery life is a key thing on mine. I found that the widgets on homescreens take more power than not, and therefore have reverted back to standard icons. As mentioned on another thread, i was never going to go to iOS but after purchasing an iPad3, it does everything i need without crashing, without lagging, without any issues... my Android tab previously did all that regularly. I felt bad selling it on eBay.

Having used both Apple and Android phones/tablets I would go more for Apple purely for stability, and build quality.