Stolen Iphone by Taxi Driver - Saturday.

Thats how most threads get.

You're lucky if most threads are still on tangent by the second page.

Did the OP resolve this???? It really is annoying to read the thread and no conclusion.

I just clicked into the thread precisely to see if there was a conclusion.

I just clicked into the thread precisely to see if there was a conclusion.

Me too.:mad:

Oh well....I suppose the only saving grace to this is that it was only an iPhone.....and at least the person who had it stolen can get the insurance money and buy an Android :hihi:

Do you know what, the unfortunate thing about all of this is it's when people are ripping off Cabbies by running off as soon as they are let out and trusted to go to the cash machine, causing them to be so firm, they just want their fare at the end of the day, yes it's kind of hard to take if your a genuine person that the driver wants your phone for a deposit or something of value but that's the way the world is now, if people are so hung up on this then next time you want a cab, go to a cash machine before you flag one, it will save all of this hassle.

^^ what he said.

Oh well....I suppose the only saving grace to this is that it was only an iPhone.....and at least the person who had it stolen can get the insurance money and buy an Android :hihi:

So some good came out of it :hihi::hihi:

^^ what he said.

Provided there is one nearby. Far simpler just to ask the cabbie prior to setting off if they can stop at one on the way. If they say no, get a different taxi.

jb

Maybe cabbies ought to come in to the 21st century and have debit/credit card readers fitted in their cabs.

Swipe it as soon as you get in the cab, problem sorted!

Maybe cabbies ought to come in to the 21st century and have debit/credit card readers fitted in their cabs.

they do in london

they do in london

They also do so in Sheffield.