"Ghost" writer wanted..

I would like to talk to writers interested in helping to turn my 40,000 words about my (hopefully interesting) life into something more readable and hopefully entertaining... publisher sorted, just need a good wordsmith to help.

Cheers.

I forgot to add... a new writer / student might enjoy this more... the budget is limited but the willing spirit is more important.

I'd have a go at this, if you're still looking. I'm what you might call an aspiring writer, and having something like this would obviously be of great benefit to me as well!

Have a search for some of my short fiction and (I think) two beginnings of novels on here, and PM me if you're interested. I am willing to be directed (that is, I'm not precious about my writing style) and to help you with what you want.

Andy

Edited by De Batz
Itchy 'post' trigger finger.

Very creative idea. Sorry can't help you.

Phil & de batz did anything come from this post?

I have produced a story that I am interested in having published but could do with some expert input to take it to a decent standard.

Out of interest I would like to know if anything came of this too :)

Edited by Akeem B

I've been giving mentoring on aspiring writers. PM me if I can help in any way :)

Oh, matter of fact I've written a short story that I think has revealed a fault in my writing. I think I know what do with it but every little helps!

PS, how do you PM someone on the forum?

Left click on their name and select "Send a Private Message"...