Fulwood area questions

I never said speaking english was a pre-requisite to wealth.;)

I think you pretty much did.

'Family has moved from Kuwait and Dad is a consultant dermatologist at the hospital, they have moved to the Fulwood area, however Mum speaks very little English'

Speaking English is not a pre-requisite to wealth....

So...We don't have any ENGLISH consultant dermatologists in sheffield who are looking for work?

Hmmm...!

It's purely a 'hypothetical' we need to compare and contrast the services offered in different parts of the city, but what I am finding is that although services might not be offered via official means, such as libraries and children's centres there are services by churches instead

there is a woman's international group at Christ Church,

@irenewilde thank you so much for your input, it has really been appreciated. Would you mind terribly if I pm'd you?

@irenewilde thank you so much for your input, it has really been appreciated. Would you mind terribly if I pm'd you?

No, of course not.

So...We don't have any ENGLISH consultant dermatologists in sheffield who are looking for work?

Hmmm...!

I'm a consultant dermatologist,Sheffield born and bred(and I can speak English)and the only job I can find is one in Kuwait.

I rest my case!

Excellent! :D

I think you pretty much did.

Damn! Thought it was too good to be true....:rolleyes:

Or they have had the sense to work hard to get money, and live in a nice area...

And then in repeated moments of madness, they vote Clegg in, once every few years, and have ended up in a situation where their money is worth less than ever? Where's the sense in that?

So you think he got 100% of the vote do you??????

I think he got 100% too much of the vote.

Nick Clegg is the Phil Collins of Hallam. Very few admit in public to being a fan.

I think he got 100% too much of the vote.

Nick Clegg is the Phil Collins of Hallam. Very few admit in public to being a fan.

I used to hate Phil Collins more than I hated Thatcher. I could understand why some very cruel people liked Thatcher, but never Phil Collins. That was masochism rather than sadism.

I used to hate Phil Collins more than I hated Thatcher. I could understand why some very cruel people liked Thatcher, but never Phil Collins. That was masochism rather than sadism.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Yes, I find it hard to take Fulwooders at 'Face Value' when every time Clegg seems to get in 'Against All Odds'.