Praise or Grumble today

And that Macky is why you are my favourtie owl poster

oh and not to be pedantic but its HERE

KEEP :D

What are you the mounted spelling police ? I blame the vino

Always:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimjim03 View Post

Sez him the Wednesday matchthread hide and seek champion.

Better than the league one armchair hide & seek champion

Now then you two, I'll slap both your bums soon

sorrrrrrry dad, consider me told :thumbsup:

Edited by owl.66

Surely thats Missy & Potlegs job

They will enjoy it more :hihi::hihi::hihi::blush::blush:

Yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I'm willing :love:

Simple fact being a good few of you on here wrote us off completely after we failed in the play-off final, you harp on about the lack of Evans and how many of our better players were to leave the club however we didn't have any money what so ever to bring a single player in. A good few of you had us down to struggle and even suffer another relegation.

Now ok we had to let to let the high earners go which changes the overall balance of our team, we then have a 40% / 50% change in our squad that need to gel. Half a dozen new players come in.

Too many draws at the minute agreed, need to stop the 1-1's as Corker points out above they are two frequent. We have dropped 3 points and come away with 1 a few times this season but we have also come back from behind to earn a draw as well eg Scunthorpe and Coventry games.

We are 12 games into the season and unbeaten, one of the best defensive records in the league again this season. We are as said above only one point off the automatic positions, had we not dropped points in a few games then we would be up there with Tranmere now and nobody would be making a sound.

All this and we've been nothing special for the majority, we've ground out results but at no point can I say we have been prolific. We have loads of scope for improvement and need to do better but the simple facts stay the same. We have obviously done enough to keep us in the running, improve and we should walk this league.

Knock us all you want Owls, we are all going to have blips, we are all going to drop points but were not at the business end of the season yet and to be fair we've admittedly not been at 100% and we sit one point off the automatics.

Got to admit BB I would be more than happy to be undefeated this season. You really only need that killer edge and we're still looking to get the talent we've got firing with defence holding firm.

Ni mind eh - I reckon we'll both be there before christmas.