Praise or Grumble today

Come on whilst I've always said you did well to go up, it was mainly down to our throwing it away even you must admit that Corks :)

Lets not go there again :(

Loads mi Owd feel free to ask admin they know exactly not that it's any of your business.

No thanks, just thought it was strange how you knew the poster in question so well ;)

No 46 games prove if you have handled it...

You said after ten games and clearly they haven't weather or not they will in future is guesswork.

Come on whilst I've always said you did well to go up, it was mainly down to our throwing it away even you must admit that Corks :)

I don't really care how we went up at the end of the day we ended up the second best team in the league, points proved that and they are what count after all :cool:

You said after ten games and clearly they haven't weather or not they will in future is guesswork.

Which is what you were doing with your original post saying we can't handle the league after ten games, come back at crimbo and if we are in the same predicament I will hold my hands up, but after ten games ???

No ta pal :)

Maybe at the moment, but with 108 points I think it is still to play for I'm certainly not panicking yet :)

Whilst I agree you yourself know that when in bottom 3, it can be a bind to get out of, I hope you do & think you will but got to improve massively.

Whilst I agree you yourself know that when in bottom 3, it can be a bind to get out of, I hope you do & think you will but got to improve massively.

With the players we have got at our disposal I have every confidence we will get out of the bottom 3, we have gave something for ourselves to do as usual, it's the Wednesday way... :)

With the players we have got at our disposal I have every confidence we will get out of the bottom 3, we have gave something for ourselves to do as usual, it's the Wednesday way... :)

Aren't these the same players who took you to this position though?

Anyway, another week with the Owls not winning ;)

:hihi:Sez him :hihi: the Wednesday matchthread hide and seek champion.:hihi:

Better than the league one armchair hide & seek champion :hihi::hihi:

They may well be, but every player needs time to settle in, in my opinion they do anyway, so to have ten or more fitting in at the same time is always going to cause ruptions.

Any Wednesday fan who thought we would fly by signing loads of players were very far from the truth, I have said we signed too many players in a short space of time, but on the plus side they have had a couple of months together now and that's why I expect our results to improve hence not being worried :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimjim03 View Post

Sez him the Wednesday matchthread hide and seek champion.

Better than the league one armchair hide & seek champion

Now then you two, I'll slap both your bums soon

Anyway, another week with the Owls not winning ;)

We like to think of it as not losing:hihi: