Praise or Grumble today

I know full well that Wednesday are in a rut, doesn't everyone...

But to say it has proved we can't handle it after 10 games is totally wrong, there's plenty of football to be played yet, you are going for top two draws will kill you, we now need 40 odd more points half of what you are aiming for so the comparison couldn't be more far off between both Sheffield clubs at the moment...

Top six was the shout in august now it's fourth from bottom .

I'll try to tell you again in plain English you are bottom three up to now but not worried because you think things will get better well can't the same be said for United?

According to that both teams only need to improve ONE league place.

what about the season b4 that corks ? i cant remember who was in in but we struggled

c.b made a joke and as usual dummies get spat out its not a laugh on hear anymore

:D

Who's dummies have been spat out :hihi:, all i Have basically said is there is plenty of the season to go, one of the posters said it had been proved we can't handle it when there has only been ten games played :confused:

I'll try to tell you again in plain English you are bottom three up to now but not worried because you think things will get better well can't the same be said for United?

Nope, was it you who said it had been proved we can't handle it after ten games ???

How was the game today or have you not got the green un yet,or are you another armchair warrior :hihi:

:hihi:Sez him :hihi: the Wednesday matchthread hide and seek champion.:hihi:

We fully expect our new signings to improve,if you expect united to improve ,then yes of course the same can be said of united.

:hihi:Sez him :hihi: the Wednesday matchthread hide and seek champion.:hihi:

How many match threads have you actually seen being a new member ???

Nope, was it you who said it had been proved we can't handle it after ten games ???

The last ten games prove that .

Who's dummies have been spat out :hihi:, all i Have basically said is there is plenty of the season to go, one of the posters said it had been proved we can't handle it when there has only been ten games played :confused:

at the moment pal we cant handle it

And the same Stevenage who we beat to promotion :)

Come on whilst I've always said you did well to go up, it was mainly down to our throwing it away even you must admit that Corks :)

The last ten games prove that .

No 46 games prove if you have handled it...

How many match threads have you actually seen being a new member ???

Loads mi Owd feel free to ask admin they know exactly not that it's any of your business.

at the moment pal we cant handle it

Maybe at the moment, but with 108 points I think it is still to play for I'm certainly not panicking yet :)