Praise or Grumble today

So far yes you are right,we are struggling.and yes when we were there it was also a poor league,but it really is a much worse league this year.

It is always a poor league that's why it's third tier that's why Leeds,Wednesday and plenty of others struggle to get out of it and it is a league Wednesday have become more accustomed to than United but hey your in the big bad championship now and massive.

As for corkers reply again yes it does go a full season not just ten or eleven games but that applies to United as well so in answer to you YES these home draws are worrying but you lot say your NOT worried yet about your own mess.

7 draws in 12 games for United and I'm sure most of those games you were winning...

Better than 7 defeats in 8 tho lad :D

It will be a praise for the owls because they didnt lose today :hihi::hihi:

And a grumble for you lot as you didn't,t win at home again.

What has worked Oldham have made my evening enjoyable :)

Well it's more than Wednesday have done for your evenings since August.:hihi:

Exactly my thoughts also...

You know League 1 is a poor league when Tranmere, Stevenage and Crawley Town are in the top 4.

Is that the SAME Stevenage that beat you lot twice last season, one of them 5-1 :hihi::hihi:

As for corkers reply again yes it does go a full season not just ten or eleven games but that applies to United as well so in answer to you YES these home draws are worrying but you lot say your NOT worried yet about your own mess.

I know full well that Wednesday are in a rut, doesn't everyone...

But to say it has proved we can't handle it after 10 games is totally wrong, there's plenty of football to be played yet, you are going for top two draws will kill you, we now need 40 odd more points half of what you are aiming for so the comparison couldn't be more far off between both Sheffield clubs at the moment...

Better than 7 defeats in 8 tho lad :D

Yeh but they're in the championship and not worried but Unbeaten United fans should be.:hihi:

Excuse me but what has been proved exactly, do you not realise there are 36 games left of the season :confused::confused::confused:

And no the likes of Huddersfield, Charlton, Wednesday and United last season made league 1 a lot more competative than is is this time around...

what about the season b4 that corks ? i cant remember who was in in but we struggled

c.b made a joke and as usual dummies get spat out its not a laugh on hear anymore

:D

Yeh but they're in the championship and not worried but Unbeaten United fans should be.:hihi:

You got it:hihi:

How was the game today or have you not got the green un yet,or are you another armchair warrior :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

Is that the SAME Stevenage that beat you lot twice last season, one of them 5-1 :hihi::hihi:

And the same Stevenage who we beat to promotion :)