Junkyard with old car/cars needed for filming location??

I am an independent film maker from Sheffield and I am currently making a feature length martial arts action film.

We have been making it for 2 years and we are currently in the last 6 months of production.

One of our scenes requires a couple of days to be filmed in a scrapyard preferably with a couple smashed up cars.

We are obviously willing to pay you something for the days we shoot will sign contracts that if there was any accidents on set (there never is) that the owner of the land is not liable ect. Pretty standard stuff and everyone we have worked with previously and hired their locations have been happy with this agreement.

Also anyone else with warehouse/industrial/labortory looking locations that you think could be a good location for filming in Sheffield or the surrounding areas please get in touch.

Thanks

Theo.

I am an independent film maker from Sheffield and I am currently making a feature length martial arts action film.

We have been making it for 2 years and we are currently in the last 6 months of production.

One of our scenes requires a couple of days to be filmed in a scrapyard preferably with a couple smashed up cars.

We are obviously willing to pay you something for the days we shoot will sign contracts that if there was any accidents on set (there never is) that the owner of the land is not liable ect. Pretty standard stuff and everyone we have worked with previously and hired their locations have been happy with this agreement.

Also anyone else with warehouse/industrial/labortory looking locations that you think could be a good location for filming in Sheffield or the surrounding areas please get in touch.

Thanks

Theo.

Thank's for picking Sheffield :help:

Woodhouse 'beavers' would be very cool and fit right in. No need for any extras. Runs . . . . .

Asboda car park on T'Cross on a Friday night? :huh:

Asboda car park on T'Cross on a Friday night? :huh:

I would charge him extra for my Lada to turn up :hihi:

Would have to be a daytime shoot, so preferably a weekend, and it has to look like a junkyard, I am talking scrapheap challenge style, is it anything close to this?

Thanks

Edited by MrMoran

You could try Mr Coopers yard at Wardsend it is a marvellous location with the Victorian Grave yard in the background.

As a general point, I think Sheffield is very lacking in a decent breaker’s yard for getting second hand car parts from.

I know an absolutely brilliant one off the M23, unfortunately it's about 200 miles away.

There's a Jap spares yard over near Meadowhall that's full of cars stacked up etc

There's a Jap spares yard over near Meadowhall that's full of cars stacked up etc

City Auto Salvage is their name. Chambers Lane, S4. Contact number is 0114 2440808

Alternatively, try Sheff Motor Spares, Grange Lane, S5. 0114 257 0114

biggest is will jays at treeton, and thay will take cash for anything