What's the funniest thing you have heard between Wednesday & United fans?

Jones after wednesdays first point since August "wednesday players are now getting to grips with the championship"

Then came a Tiger.:hihi::hihi:

THE massive statement from MM, when i arrived at the club it could not even afford paper clips !!

or

THE former United player Mike Trusson, after putting in a transfer request on the grounds he was home sick for the south coast, went on and moved to ...Rotherham.

Edited by TAT

Dink! (sound of Tat's dummy hitting the floor).

How about this one:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=245272&highlight=sunderland

"Can United Beat Sunderlands 88 Points This Season" and "I think they'll be over 90+ Points this season if all goes well for the blades." :hihi:

I'm sure you'll be all 'warrrggghhhhh, that's not funny'. But it is. FACT.

Like it............Wonder which stone they retreated to.

I'm surprised Frank only went back 5 years, as for the funniest I can't think of one; but everything Frank posts is either a spoiler or an attempt to get the post shut down.

Scrub that; this one is funny now its years after, reporter to Tony Kenworthy, "What do you think of the early kick off on BD". "I don't mind it just means we get there earlier to beat them", then Curran & co raped us but; now I can laugh at it.

But only after years of therapy :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dink! (sound of Tat's dummy hitting the floor).

Must try harder Frankie :| NOT BITING LOL

I'm surprised Frank only went back 5 years, as for the funniest I can't think of one; but everything Frank posts is either a spoiler or an attempt to get the post shut down.

Scrub that; this one is funny now its years after, reporter to Tony Kenworthy, "What do you think of the early kick off on BD". "I don't mind it just means we get there earlier to beat them", then Curran & co raped us but; now I can laugh at it.

But only after years of therapy :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You've got to be able to laugh at your own lot as well the same as I put one up about Simmo's penalty.:hihi::hihi:.

Leave the kids to use it as a points scoring thread they can't help it.;)

No hiding places left Uk dobby, all the Owls have occupied the stones this season, no doubt returning to the site if ever the Owls win a game again :)

They don't like it up 'em - give it but can't take it - they get all mardy with 'thread spoiler' etc. and then run off an hide.

Waits for biters to bite - see below :wave::hihi:

Edited by F. Sidebottom

They don't like it up 'em - give it but can't take it - they get all mardy with 'thread spoiler' etc. and then run off an hide.

I don't hide; I just trawl the net & read other things on forum, I also comment on other things, not so 1 dimensional that I have an opinion on just football.:)

Edited by Bypassblade

no one biting Frankie :)