What's the funniest thing you have heard between Wednesday & United fans?

Some funny ones on here but the best for me was when those four Indian gents were in the stands at hillsborough and the Wednesday fans said they were billionaires taking the club over.

It was all over the internet on owlsmad and the star had to run a story on it telling owls fans they were just four blokes attending the game.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

They were getting cheered and waved to by thousand of owls convinced the gravy train had just pulled in.:hihi::hihi:

The best for me was:

"Nigerian businessmen to invest 500 Million USD into Scarborough holdings and Sheffield United FC. A large percentage will go into Sheffield United Football Club to get us back to the highest level of english football at the nearest opportunity.

Ha Ha Significantly richer than Mandaric!

Wednesdays Bubble bursts!! This time next year! Come on United! "

The best for me was:

"Nigerian businessmen to invest 500 Million USD into Scarborough holdings and Sheffield United FC. A large percentage will go into Sheffield United Football Club to get us back to the highest level of english football at the nearest opportunity.

Ha Ha Significantly richer than Mandaric!

Wednesdays Bubble bursts!! This time next year! Come on United! "

Not as funny as the Strafford claims of £70m, £50m £40m £20m £8m investments to the Owls:|

£22m plus wrote off then a £1 sale !!!:hihi::hihi:

The Nigerian media coverage was funny:hihi: but could still come true. How funny would that be:hihi::love:

Not as funny as the Strafford claims of £70m, £50m £40m £20m £8m investments to the Owls:|

£22m plus wrote off then a £1 sale !!!:hihi::hihi:

The Nigerian media coverage was funny:hihi: but could still come true. How funny would that be:hihi::love:

Hmmm.

£70m, £50m, £40m, £20m, £8m (allegedley) stated by our chairman.

Or

£500m, from a bloke on the other end of the phone who's registered uk 'empire' is a local authority terrace in North London, who will transfer the money as soon as you give him 'yo bank account number and pin number'.

Now which one was funnier?

Either way, it doesn't matter. What was funny was the line:

"Wednesdays Bubble bursts!! This time next year! Come on United! " :hihi:

Some funny ones on here but the best for me was when those four Indian gents were in the stands at hillsborough and the Wednesday fans said they were billionaires taking the club over.

It was all over the internet on owlsmad and the star had to run a story on it telling owls fans they were just four blokes attending the game.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

They were getting cheered and waved to by thousand of owls convinced the gravy train had just pulled in.:hihi::hihi:

still at least they weren't given false hope by the chairman only for it to be shown on a certain tv progamme to be a total con:hihi:

Another one a Blade told me today.

That bloke who jumped from space to parachute to earth had a near fatal collision just seconds into the attempt.

He collided with Simmo's ball.

still at least they weren't given false hope by the chairman only for it to be shown on a certain tv progamme to be a total con:hihi:

Do you mean like the Yanks with strafford or Sheard who didn't have a balloon?

I don't think Sufc or their fans had anything to do with the programme you are talking of but do correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmmm.

£70m, £50m, £40m, £20m, £8m (allegedley) stated by our chairman.

Or

£500m, from a bloke on the other end of the phone who's registered uk 'empire' is a local authority terrace in North London, who will transfer the money as soon as you give him 'yo bank account number and pin number'.

Now which one was funnier?

Either way, it doesn't matter. What was funny was the line:

"Wednesdays Bubble bursts!! This time next year! Come on United! " :hihi:

Am prepared to keep the thread light hearted Frankie, you got owt half funny to add ?

Do you mean like the Yanks with strafford or Sheard who didn't have a balloon?

I don't think Sufc or their fans had anything to do with the programme you are talking of but do correct me if I'm wrong.

yes along those lines but we got endless stick about strafford and sheard, was that anything to do with the fans? it was hillarious when it was revealed at the end of it who they had been in months of negotiations of where to put their false millions, especially with the stick we took:)

yes along those lines but we got endless stick about strafford and sheard, was that anything to do with the fans? it was hillarious when it was revealed at the end of it who they had been in months of negotiations of where to put their false millions, especially with the stick we took:)

Swings and roundabouts Nervy, Relegations , promotions , investments.. Its Karma .

On a serious note United usually keep in house their negotiations on potential investments . Could the same be said of the Owls? so many false dawns and winding up orders!!

Google nearly ran out of pages to print all the failed investments aimed to S6.

Swings and roundabouts Nervy, Relegations , promotions , investments.. Its Karma .

On a serious note United usually keep in house their negotiations on potential investments . Could the same be said of the Owls? so many false dawns and winding up orders!!

Google nearly ran out of pages to print all the failed investments aimed to S6.

completely agree, was nice to have a laugh at your failed investment though after the stick we got about sheard, yanks etc :) mccabe made it pretty public that investment was at an advanced stage, whether it made it to the papers i don't know but the clubs can't help what papers print. end of the day there will be plenty of gullible fans that will believe false dawns from either club, i don't believe anything until it's signed

completely agree, was nice to have a laugh at your failed investment though:) mccabe made it pretty public that investment was at an advanced stage, whether it made it to the papers i don't know but the clubs can't help what papers print. end of the day there will be plenty of gullible fans that will believe false dawns from either club, i don't believe anything until it's signed

The "deal" nearest to completion was with the Malaysians a couple of seasons ago, They were all over for final talks, Mc Cabe was all set, out to impress with a good home victory, we lost 3-0 at home to QPR. Blackwell was sacked on the final whistle but it did not save the deal.

Again kept in house, Strafford would have filled the daily newspapers and been on the pitch weeks before :)