What's the funniest thing you have heard between Wednesday & United fans?

united fans saying they weren't a one man team last season then they're end of season slump on him getting sent down:)

i know it isn't united/wedneasday fans as such but the blackpool fans going on about us being massive etc made me chuckle, still wonder where they got it all from as i thought it was just between our 2 clubs

Exeter fans @ the blades.''they're better than you, Sheffield Wednesday, They're better than you''

Again,not between us but still funny as fudge.

'Everything in our favour was against us.' (Danny Blanchflower):hihi:

Again not between us but I think what Danny said is applying to us so far this season :)

The Sean Bean 'Fairness in Football' march on parliament still makes me laugh

Those photos have given us years of material, very versatile

The Sean Bean 'Fairness in Football' march on parliament still makes me laugh

Those photos have given us years of material, very versatile

Unlike Bean's acting.

Unlike Bean's acting.

Love it lol :):)

That fat United fan at the lane last season shouting all abuse at Wednesday fan's then we get two goals and she get's thrown out hahaha

That fat United fan at the lane last season shouting all abuse at Wednesday fan's then we get two goals and she get's thrown out hahaha

Yes & I gave my missus hell for embarrassing me Corks :D:D

Last seasons common text was "Dog walker needed at S2 - they can't seem to hold on to a lead"..........

Think that's more relevant this season potlegs :hihi:

Think that's more relevant this season potlegs :hihi:

na don't be too hard on them, i think you still managed to lose more leads last season than this, just anyway:hihi:

if it was aimed at the owls this season then thats just not true, we haven't managed to get a lead so far, let aone lose it:hihi:

na don't be too hard on them, i think you still managed to lose more leads last season than this, just anyway:hihi:

if it was aimed at the owls this season then thats just not true, we haven't managed to get a lead so far, let aone lose it:hihi:

Nice to see the sense of humour shining through Nervy mate...:hihi::hihi:

Nice to see the sense of humour shining through Nervy mate...:hihi::hihi:

i'll laugh at my club if i see fit, life is too short to get upset about jokes aimed at them. nothing worse than a football fan that can't have a laugh sometimes at their own club:)