What's the funniest thing you have heard between Wednesday & United fans?

18 games unbeaten is bloody funnier now :D

and the gap still exists

keep :D

He did like to tell people that every chance he got.

Ask Bolton fans :hihi:

Not so much between fans, but the funniest thing I've ever heard is "we wanted to see Cantona play on grass"

Not so much between fans, but the funniest thing I've ever heard is " we wanted to see Cantona play on grass"

below the belt that one mate. suppose it Is quite funny .

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Not so much between fans, but the funniest thing I've ever heard is "we wanted to see Cantona play on grass"

think francis was smoking it when he said that

:D

think francis was smoking it when he said that

:D

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.........................

Danny wilson has just received a brand new 6 geared car, because the board have just realised he doesn't do automatics :hihi:

Danny wilson has just received a brand new 6 geared car, because the board have just realised he doesn't do automatics :hihi:

Is it similar to the one Dave Jones got caught speeding past police cars in? He'll do anything to get three points.:hihi:.

Last seasons common text was "Dog walker needed at S2 - they can't seem to hold on to a lead"..........

I like the ......I've heard your match against (whoever) has been called off due to a flooded pitch........apparantly the groundman spilt his cup of tea in the goalmouth.

directed towards wednesday fans

Jay bothroyds broken david blains record for doing nowt in the box for 40 days. [only kidding jay i know you gunna come good]

Funniest thing .....hmmmm that Wednesday are better than united. We are just letting you have your glory for a change (well not going great so far for you but there is still time ;) )