Blades supposedly given green light to extend Gallagher loan.

Seems to be scattered around the net that United have been given the green light to keep Gallagher at the club beyond his 1 month loan deal should we wish to do so. Pearson has told press that he is willing to discuss an extension with us as it seems Gallagher is out of favour and out of his immediate plans which could be music to us Blades ears.

Wilson hinted in interviews with local media that he would love to keep Gallagher at the club if the opportunity arose, on the other hand Pearson told his local press this week that "Danny hasn't been in touch yet but if he does I would be happy to discuss Paul staying up there for a while, certainly" and went on to say"The move has helped Paul through a difficult time and it is an arrangement that would suit both parties".

With Quinny leaving us recently hopefully it is financially feasible to keep Gallagher at the lane as he does other us some quality and has impressed me as time as gone on, been a key man in our last couple of wins on the road. Of course we may need to venture into the market for a keeper but hopefully this won't hinder things for us.

Ideal scenario for me would be Kitson and Gallagher staying on until the end of the season, hopefully promotion and permanent deals looked at afterwards.

If love to keep him, mainly because the midfield looks better with him in it.

The bank of 4 we now have there, rivals any other in this league.

Agree 100%, I think in Gallagher and Kitson we have tailor made replacements for Williamson and Evans and look at the contribution of those two last year for us.

That said I really want Flynn, Doyle, McDonald and Gallagher getting forward and getting on the score sheets as they did last year.

All season would be nice it's like two separate seasons with players going back around christmas time and new ones having to be found.

Just to confirm Danny Wilson has confirmed he wants to keep Gallagher at The Lane beyond his loan period and his in talks with LCFC about this, he expects to get in completed in the next 24 hours so hopefully watch this space I guess.

Hope for beyond January, until the end of the season would have huge advantages to us but at the end of the day Gallagher is quality and I don't know if LCFC will allow that or alternatively whether they have ambitions of cashing in on him in January.

Step one completed either way, just need to look at keeping Kitson in the new year now.

Isnt paul gallagher the "fatter" brother of noel and liam?

Isnt paul gallagher the "fatter" brother of noel and liam?

No more or less than Dave Jones was in the monkees.

I don't care what you say, we have both the Maguire's and the Gallaghers!

We are well and truely "Shameless" :hihi:

I don't care what you say, we have both the Maguire's and the Gallaghers!

We are well and truely "Shameless" :hihi:

haahaa brilliant :)

Tweeted that his loan extension has gone belly up.

:(

always liked the kid wish wednesday had got him and tbh im glad if its gone boobs up

:D