Fishing match perhaps 5 -

Well done pal what did you get em on ?

All but one on a size 20 Barbed hook :hihi::hihi::hihi:.

You missed a nice day out mate, actually caught most fish (mainly Ide) on dead maggot, couple on double white and a few on worm, hook size was a 21 kamasan 711.

Hopefully we will be getting together for a days fishing if the weather holds out.

Edited by DaveGas

There is some good advice on how to fish lewden springs on the yorkshire.net website, might come in handy if you decide to fish it again.

There is some good advice on how to fish lewden springs on the yorkshire.net website, might come in handy if you decide to fish it again.

To be quite honest Rev i was more than happy with the 23lb after the two very cold nights before our match.

Warden who gives the information on that site is a top bloke and will always help if he can.

I hope you come for a day out with us when the weather is better and thank you for letting people know about Yorkshirefishing.net.

Edited by DaveGas

To be quite honest Rev i was more than happy with the 23lb after the two very cold nights before our match.

Warden who gives the information on that site is a top bloke and will always help if he can.

I hope you come for a day out with us when the weather is better and thank you for letting people know about Yorkshirefishing.net.

yes yorkshire.net is a very good site and I occasionally pay a visit there to see what's happening locally, thanks for the invitation but I only pleasure fish and always go with my brother who provides the transport, hope everybody enjoyed their day at lewden springs.

Dave I didn't realise until I read the first two paragraphs of your post and you mentioned Warden, I only posted because I thought the advice being offered might be beneficial to the members here if they fished lewden springs again.

yes yorkshire.net is a very good site and I occasionally pay a visit there to see what's happening locally, thanks for the invitation but I only pleasure fish and always go with my brother who provides the transport, hope everybody enjoyed their day at lewden springs.

Dave I didn't realise until I read the first two paragraphs of your post and you mentioned Warden, I only posted because I thought the advice being offered might be beneficial to the members here if they fished lewden springs again.

Yes but you have gone and told everyone where i get my info from :hihi::hihi:

Good bunch of people on this fishing forum and any info is welcome.

We are planning a pleasure session if the weather aint to bad or early next year, matches wont start till around end of March/April

Yes but you have gone and told everyone where i get my info from :hihi::hihi:

Good bunch of people on this fishing forum and any info is welcome.

We are planning a pleasure session if the weather aint to bad or early next year, matches wont start till around end of March/April

Sorry if I have blown it for you Dave :(, I agree with you they are a good bunch on here.

Sorry if I have blown it for you Dave :(, I agree with you they are a good bunch on here.

Ha ha, dont worry mate my trusty barbed hooks always help in our matches ;)

Has anybody heard from Doug?

Has anybody heard from Doug?

do you mean bigsexydoug ????

ive heard he's run off with sandra scotthorne as alan just didnt have the appeal after she saw my bum hanging out and obviously my far superior fishing skills !!!

do you mean bigsexydoug ????

ive heard he's run off with sandra scotthorne as alan just didnt have the appeal after she saw my bum hanging out and obviously my far superior fishing skills !!!

Nah, can't be one I mean. This one keeps getting beaten by a woman.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Are you getting ready for next years matches?